ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Too be honest, I find the MCs to be a bit underwhelming. Suppose I'm used to Nike MC where colors are a lot more vibrant and tend to pop more. Overall a decent colorway at best for me.

And oddly enough these tend to run a bit smaller than all the other 3.0 UBs I own. I normally wear a 8.5 in all 3.0 UBs, but went with a 9 in the MC and they fit me like an 8.5. Might be different for others but that's how it is for me.

Sizing wise I had the same issue. All of my UB including the 3.0s fit well (maybe slightly more room) in a 9.5 but I decided to get the MCs in a size 10 and don't regret it. 9.5 would probably be fine but I was messed up by the Parley so I decided to risk it. 9.5 on the Parleys was unbearable. 
Just a question for people saying they needed to size up. What are your sizes in nike/jordans or UB 1.0s/2.0s? Are people sizing down on their 3.0s? 

Last edited:

Didn't you hear? Resellers were gifted a printing press to be atop of every hype release. 
Unlimited money resources aside, would be tough for most people to wait in line all week for the supreme drop and then be able to muster the strength to wake up/wait in line the next day for the MC 3.0 release.

Just a question for people saying they needed to size up. What are your sizes in nike/jordans or UB 1.0s/2.0s? Are people sizing down on their 3.0s? 
Nike/Jordans consistently size 9. UB 2.0s across the board 9.5. UB 3.0 had bought a size 9 Trace Cargo LTD at 9 because everyone said the knit is looser so it would fir more TTS and it fit too tight for me to ever wear. Then got a 9.5 and it fit perfect. Got a Parley in a 9.5 and it fit too tight. Didn't try the 10. Looking at images of the MC it looked like the front curves up more so it would likely feel smaller, similar to the Parley. I think if there were a 9.75 I would have taken that one because I have extra room in the toe area. But the ankle opening is good. Side by side and an on foot below. The trace is a 9.5 and the MC is 10. I think the 9.5 would have been very slightly tight. A livable amount probably. But I'm going to use these more in the winter so I'll be wearing Stance socks with them which eliminates all the dead space.  

Nike/Jordans consistently size 9. UB 2.0s across the board 9.5. UB 3.0 had bought a size 9 Trace Cargo LTD at 9 because everyone said the knit is looser so it would fir more TTS and it fit too tight for me to ever wear. Then got a 9.5 and it fit perfect. Got a Parley in a 9.5 and it fit too tight. Didn't try the 10. Looking at images of the MC it looked like the front curves up more so it would likely feel smaller, similar to the Parley. I think if there were a 9.75 I would have taken that one because I have extra room in the toe area. But the ankle opening is good. Side by side and an on foot below. The trace is a 9.5 and the MC is 10. I think the 9.5 would have been very slightly tight. A livable amount probably. But I'm going to use these more in the winter so I'll be wearing Stance socks with them which eliminates all the dead space.  
I'm a 13 in all sneakers but NMDs where I have to go half down because of length. UBs fit fine at TTS for me. My MCs fit just like my other 3.0s. I guess different foot shapes but it's just interesting to see why people don't have consistent UB sizes when TTS is always good for me. And I have a particularly wide foot btw. My dress shoe size is 12EEE. My UBs at 13 fit perfect with about side of a finger of room left in the toebox (about half an inch). 

Last edited:

I'm a 13 in all sneakers but NMDs where I have to go half down because of length. UBs fit fine at TTS for me. My MCs fit just like my other 3.0s. I guess different foot shapes but it's just interesting to see why people don't have consistent UB sizes when TTS is always good for me. And I have a particularly wide foot btw. My dress shoe size is 12EEE. My UBs at 13 fit perfect with about side of a finger of room left in the toebox (about half an inch). 
I think more than the actual fit - it's how people find them comfortable. Some people love that compressive feeling whereas others like moving their toes around and having no push back at all. And with the materials on the collar, there is literally a full size of allowance where the shoes will fit and you can live with it. 

Ok after reading through it looks like the sizing on the MC is the same as the 1st TB 3.0. Can anyone confirm? Cause i accidentally bought .5 up from my usual 3.0 UB size and im glad i did cause they fit perfect

I know it's been said so many times already but make sure you go up at least .5 when the multi 3.0
Is released. I picked up a pair over here in the uk and it's too tight so I will have to return. I have a couple other 3.0s and the fit fine.

I am in the underwhelmed camp with the multi 3.0, it's very dull & having the miadidas multis already I doubt I'll be searching for a larger size

Sucks being a size 12 TTS. The 12.5s I've managed to get for 1.0 fit perfect for me, while 13 is good but a tad long. 12.5 is so hard to get though unless I buy overseas :frown:

So is Jason Markk the go to for small dirt and scuffs and the pillowcase + washer method for a major cleaning?

So is Jason Markk the go to for small dirt and scuffs and the pillowcase + washer method for a major cleaning?
Yes, but when using Jason Markk don't use the brush they give you on the PK, use a soft tooth brush so the PK doesn't fray

Recent 3.0s certainly fit smaller than the 1st run of 3.0s.

Gonna make a comparison video soon and share it with you fellas.

I regret letting my MGs go so bad. Got them shipped to europe (where they didn't release) for 220$ when they were in their lowest price point and used them a couple of times before selling them for retail. I did find them a bit underwhelming at the time but the more I think about it the more I really liked the nice color and how nice and lowkey there were.

i was going to cop these on release day if i didnt get my wool grey. looks good! but can you tell me on how you did the lacing? or more front pics? lovin the lace style
Nothing too complicated. I just run the laces in between the stripes on the cage as if there were eyelets there, and on the last eyelet I go over/in instead of under/out so that the aglet tucks underneath in between the pk and the cage.

Back
Top Bottom