ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
start fitness is very legit. they ship in bags which sucks (although i've never received a crushed box from them). East coast shipping i'd usually get them in 5-7 business days

aahh. like wiggle, they send in bags too, but you're right my boxes have come in decent.

start fitness is very legit. they ship in bags which sucks (although i've never received a crushed box from them). East coast shipping i'd usually get them in 5-7 business days
Agreed, I received my first pair of boosts from Start Fitness. I had to go to the PO since I believe they required signature confirmation. Even though it was in a bag, the box was in decent shape. 

as someone who has failed on getting yeezys, im gonna be really disappointed if I miss on MCs Saturday.....One thing ive loved about UBs, other than their supreme comfort is that they are obtainable

as someone who has failed on getting yeezys, im gonna be really disappointed if I miss on MCs Saturday.....One thing ive loved about UBs, other than their supreme comfort is that they are obtainable

Not every UB has been obtainable though... but I hope you're right going forward. Good luck copping the MCs!

Seems like they are available in a lot of footlockers. Check your launch locator and go to the store hour or two earlier, I'm sure you can grab a pair.

these supposedly fit more snug too, so keep that in mind

So is it safe to assume that the Run Through Times will release at all consortium retailers on the 19th?

Too be honest, I find the MCs to be a bit underwhelming. Suppose I'm used to Nike MC where colors are a lot more vibrant and tend to pop more. Overall a decent colorway at best for me.

And oddly enough these tend to run a bit smaller than all the other 3.0 UBs I own. I normally wear a 8.5 in all 3.0 UBs, but went with a 9 in the MC and they fit me like an 8.5. Might be different for others but that's how it is for me.

View media item 2489582
View media item 2489584
View media item 2489587

Not every UB has been obtainable though... but I hope you're right going forward. Good luck copping the MCs!
From what I could tell (and clearly I don’t buy every UB release) most of the colorways have released over and over and over again. I think its great. I don’t think consumers need to always get shafted by these big companies. At some point, they just need to let us all get the shoes we want.

I think early sample photos of the MC's made them look a lot more vibrant, especially when most of those photos were filtered. I'm not shocked that it's more dull in person, as with a lot of UB's that are underwhelming in person vs. online. 

I think early sample photos of the MC's made them look a lot more vibrant, especially when most of those photos were filtered. I'm not shocked that it's more dull in person, as with a lot of UB's that are underwhelming in person vs. online. 
They look like the floor at 24 hour fitness. I noticed that while I was working out today but forgot to take a pic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom