ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better deal : Overkill EQT for 300 or  the first RC UB for 370
Overkill going for $375-$400, Reigning Champ going for ~$475-$500 last time I checked.

Value wise the RC. But if you like both then it's up to you because they're both great deals

I think copping at footlocker instore will be your best bet for MCs. Even Staten Island Mall is getting it in the NYC area and they usually don't get LTDs like that. Just gotta go early in the AM. 

Last edited:
I'm gonna need way more of y'all to find these MCs underwhelming by the 15th so that it's easier to double up. 

I'm gonna need way more of y'all to find these MCs underwhelming by the 15th so that it's easier to double up. 
Lmao THIS. People that are hating on them like their stuff to be too vibrant. I like the subtleness of these. The black contrast with the MC makes it so it's not too loud. 

I'm hoping this plus all the resellers resources  being tied up in the supreme x louis vutton pop-ups will make the MC3.0 an easier cop.

I probably would be more in for the MCs if they did white heelcup, white outsole combo.

I'm hoping this plus all the resellers resources  being tied up in the supreme x louis vutton pop-ups will make the MC3.0 an easier cop.
Didn't you hear? Resellers were gifted a printing press to be atop of every hype release. 

i like the knit and shape.  will wait for that discount then throw some laces on them. 
Cop $200 laceless shoes to put laces? 
laugh.gif

Interesting shot of how boost midsoles are constructed and how much of the boost is actually painted:

Screengrab from Shoebutter YT.

Last edited:
Too be honest, I find the MCs to be a bit underwhelming. Suppose I'm used to Nike MC where colors are a lot more vibrant and tend to pop more. Overall a decent colorway at best for me.

And oddly enough these tend to run a bit smaller than all the other 3.0 UBs I own. I normally wear a 8.5 in all 3.0 UBs, but went with a 9 in the MC and they fit me like an 8.5. Might be different for others but that's how it is for me.
Sizing wise I had the same issue. All of my UB including the 3.0s fit well (maybe slightly more room) in a 9.5 but I decided to get the MCs in a size 10 and don't regret it. 9.5 would probably be fine but I was messed up by the Parley so I decided to risk it. 9.5 on the Parleys was unbearable. 

Back
Top Bottom