ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't agree with this. To me MC are tts and and CNY run half sz big
THIS. I don't think half the people in here know what their TTS is. For people with narrow feet, 3.0s run half a size big so you half a size down. 

Last edited:

to think that i got them for 90 bucks and returned them for being too bright smh
def not for everyone but I tend to like bright shoes. Not all bright colors but ones that are done well and pop.

All my dark/black pairs sit outside top 5 for me. Only dark pair that would be in my top Boost pairs would be 3Ms

def not for everyone but I tend to like bright shoes. Not all bright colors but ones that are done well and pop.

All my dark/black pairs sit outside top 5 for me. Only dark pair that would be in my top Boost pairs would be 3Ms
I like my darks/whites more than vibrant color shoes, but girls always say I like your shoes when they're loud colors. Like my Kith mint gel lyte 5s always get complimented by girls lol. 

I like my darks/whites more than vibrant color shoes, but girls always say I like your shoes when they're loud colors. Like my Kith mint gel lyte 5s always get complimented by girls lol. 
mmm, i'd rather get compliments from girls vs guys in general. but that's just me. 
laugh.gif

End of a very busy long day, finally had a chance to take a look at what came in day early: triple black Nemeziz Tango.
Went up half a size to 11US. Good perfect width and an extra thumb length. Clean extra glue free pair. Very nice.

Came in the white pull out box with dust bag like the other soccer ultra boosts. Didn't like the previous Beetlejuice version, so very happy to cop the triple black colorway. Know I'm always on lookout for something different boost. This is a good pickup.

Allan is now my Second favorite Danish person in world.

View media item 2490149

mmm, i'd rather get compliments from girls vs guys in general. but that's just me. 
laugh.gif
Yeah of course. I just like monotone styles tho. It's kinda like you can never go wrong with the all black errythang. 

@razytwo you the real MVP

Finally got a pair. Do all the aces/soccer shoes come with the adidas shoe horn?

Think it's just the ace 16/17 purecontrols that come with a shoe horn. nemeziz ub don't
Which white shoe do you guys like better? Triple White OGs or Cream Yeezys?
white 1.0s >>>

cream yeezys are just...boring

don't really like silhouette either so I'm biased

Last edited:

Yeah of course. I just like monotone styles tho. It's kinda like you can never go wrong with the all black errythang. 
true, just never grew up on black shoes. 

always gravitated towards white shoes/lighter CWs. so pretty much monotone on the other side of the spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom