ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That text message you got most likely wasnt from paypal, and you logged in and basically gave someone your login info. Its called phishing and its one of the oldest tricks in the book.

No dude. Please read post again. I'm not that young, inexperienced or naive. The all caps and * were bit much, but the issue was for real.
I remembered some members here had used the cart service on last few ADC drops. That was reason for the urgency.

always use a burner card, or cancel your card right after if you do.

Last edited:
I would never trust giving my CC info to a cart service.....

always use a burner card, or cancel your card right after if you do.

Even worse issue: Paypal told me they had detected a login attempt based in Red Commie Land. Looking at my recent activity, I could only think: ADC through a Yzy Mob cart using their free tokens. Can't think of anything else. See initial post.

So I read 11 pages and most of it is shipping confirmation.
laugh.gif
People be happy

Also there was some #RingTalk in there 
wink.gif

Even worse issue: Paypal told me they had detected a login attempt based in Red Commie Land. Looking at my recent activity, I could only think: ADC through a Yzy Mob cart using their free tokens. Can't think of anything else. See initial post.
this is awful

So Kith and Naked are dropping their atrocities this 4th as well , hope all the big resellers hoard them so the AW can be smooth  (Who am I kidding , i won't even be able to have a "diarrea break")

Every time I get an email from "PayPal" I login to my actual PayPal account through their website. If I don't see any alerts, I disregard the email and keep it moving.

So Kith and Naked are dropping their atrocities this 4th as well , hope all the big resellers hoard them so the AW can be smooth  (Who am I kidding , i won't even be able to have a "diarrea break")
Them pink joints are fire

Does AW drop tomorrow? That's what adidas originals IG has been mentioning.

Size 11 lTriple Black 1.0 for $340. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info.

Edited size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom