ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

This is important: first time in almost 20 years got a Paypal text message to re-login and re-confirm my identity/access. Then changed password.
Talked to their Fraud Area and they said flagged an account login attempt from F* Russia today. Looked at the last couple Paypal transactions and they are Ebayx3, Kicks Crew, ADC through Yeezy Mob cart, and SNS.

Guess which one I'm thinking is the problem.
G*D* M*F*.

This is important: first time in almost 20 years got a Paypal text message to re-login and re-confirm my identity/access. Then changed password.
Talked to their Fraud Area and they said flagged an account login attempt from F* Russia today. Looked at the last couple Paypal transactions and they are Ebayx3, Kicks Crew, ADC through Yeezy Mob cart, and SNS.

G*D* M*F*.
I've been getting paypal emails saying my account is limited and to log in with the link provided in that email. I'm not that stupid. But just a warning to those getting any contact from paypal regarding logging in or confirming identity. It's always fishy if paypal addresses you with your email. 

G*D* M*F*.
@balmainish  

G*D* M*F*.
Your * confuses the shet out of me. What is G*D M*F*

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm thinking it's god damn mother fudgers? Still don't know. But anyways I'm guessing it was yeezy mafia? That's what you get for using them. 
Yeah I would never use an add to cart service or whatever you call them. They can just sell your CC info to other third parties. So sketchy. 

Anyone know where to get the Adidas Xeno Windbreaker/Jacket? That thing was $400 and sold out, can't find anything on eBay... trying to see if those prices dropped yet
Point me to right forum if this isn't it.

That was May 2015. Gonna be tough.
I have both xeno zx fluxes. Cool technology.
Too bad no Boost.

I've been getting paypal emails saying my account is limited and to log in with the link provided in that email. I'm not that stupid. But just a warning to those getting any contact from paypal regarding logging in or confirming identity. It's always fishy if paypal addresses you with your email. 

Your * confuses the shet out of me. What is G*D M*F*

Been staring at it for the past 10 minutes and can't figure it out

The * make me think he is making an acronym from an explitive. Maybe gosh darnit mother effer.

Sorry for the *. Just never had this paypal issue ever come up in almost 20 years. And I use paypal/ebay way too much. The only other transaction was a Nike return.
Used their free tokens in account just test out the service.
Not making a formal accusation, but I really can't figure out what else triggered the login attempt.
Unbelievable.

Sorry for the *. Just never had this paypal issue ever come up in almost 20 years. And I use paypal/ebay way too much. The only other transaction was a Nike return.
Used their free tokens in account just test out the service.
Not making a formal accusation, but I really can't figure out what else triggered the login attempt.
Unbelievable.
wat GDMF tho?

Back
Top Bottom