ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn why they can't give some men's more white heel cup love lol. They gotta give it on some ugly womens boost?

damn why they can't give some men's more white heel cup love lol. They gotta give it on some ugly womens boost?
I'm itching to try to white out the heel cup on my mc's 2.0 , saw a custom here but i don't know if it'll be tricky and my artistic skills suck so ... 

Saw this on FB...  Who's a wrestling fan? 
laugh.gif

Damn I bought some Sperry Loafers just like those a few weeks back. Sh*t I'm getting old haha. 

Sorry for the *. Just never had this paypal issue ever come up in almost 20 years. And I use paypal/ebay way too much. The only other transaction was a Nike return.
Used their free tokens in account just test out the service.
Not making a formal accusation, but I really can't figure out what else triggered the login attempt.
Unbelievable.

That text message you got most likely wasnt from paypal, and you logged in and basically gave someone your login info. Its called phishing and its one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Whatchu gonna do when the Nature Boy cart jacks you?
I kinda like the image of Ric Flair in a match against Kanye at Wrestlemania and putting Kanye in a Figure Four Leg Lock until he's almost tapping... then O'Jays "For the Love of Money" comes on the Jumbo-tron and Donald Trump rushes out with a steel chair to his buddie's aid

Back
Top Bottom