ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dude that originally posted the white AW is stating they run half size big.

I did see adidas originals tweet mentioning tomorrow and saturday, no time though. 

Last edited:
Even worse issue: Paypal told me they had detected a login attempt based in Red Commie Land. Looking at my recent activity, I could only think: ADC through a Yzy Mob cart using their free tokens. Can't think of anything else. See initial post.

Change your pw while you can.

Every time I get an email from "PayPal" I login to my actual PayPal account through their website. If I don't see any alerts, I disregard the email and keep it moving.

Yup, that's why I called them right after message and logging into account. Not many have this cell number and I use handful of email addresses. First time in almost 20 years I get a legit Paypal Fraud Alert.
And I remembered some here that used the ADC/YM cart free token service.
That was reason for initial post.

Bro you're like the only one in the whole NT that like those joints haha 

Will be waiting for a wild on feet from your side though 

No clue ... ask @balmainish
lol might take a pic from the top for those to show the stripe, even though that's the part of the shoe I ain't really feeling :lol:

Anyone have a problem with the plastic toe piece in any of their ultra boosts? I had problems with two pairs poking and they were both 3.0. Wondering if this is "normal".

For sure. I'm itching to spend this credit but there arren't really any UBs or NMDs I want atm
Was gonna recomend some asics collabs and some NB heat , went to look for myself, there's nothing ... my bad, will tell you if i see something poping out

Anyone have a problem with the plastic toe piece in any of their ultra boosts? I had problems with two pairs poking and they were both 3.0. Wondering if this is "normal".
Sounds like you went half size down from TTS. I tried this and i liked the snug fit but the toe cap kept hitting my toes. 

lol might take a pic from the top for those to show the stripe, even though that's the part of the shoe I ain't really feeling
laugh.gif
For a minute I thought that the stripe was the thing you liked the most lol

Was gonna recomend some asics collabs and some NB heat , went to look for myself, there's nothing ... my bad, will tell you if i see something poping out
Lol no prob. I have the RF Cyclades that I really like but have held off wearing because I got them in store at KITH miami and it wasn't until I got back to Los Angeles that I realized they are actually a little big. Not that I can't wear them but worried about the toe box getting wrinkled af so kind of want a half size down but then I got to worry about selling the other pair...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom