ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sounds like you went half size down from TTS. I tried this and i liked the snug fit but the toe cap kept hitting my toes. 
I went TTS. Have core blacks 3.0 sz 9  and a pair of sz 9 trace cargos that dont poke. I went and doubled up on a pair of TC's and this pair pokes on the right shoe. Also got a pair of night cargos 3.0 sz 9 and they poked so I sent those back. Just wondering how common this issue is or if I just got super unlucky.

Thank you sir! Repped!

Was having a fit all day  that I was slammed for the past two 13 hour work days and couldn't hunt for these 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

For sure. I'm itching to spend this credit but there arren't really any UBs or NMDs I want atm
If you like NB go for the 997.5 Cyclades

For UB I'd go for RC

For Asics I'd get the Gel lyte III x Ronnie Fieg Miami (although those are crazy expensive)

Anyone have a problem with the plastic toe piece in any of their ultra boosts? I had problems with two pairs poking and they were both 3.0. Wondering if this is "normal".
Had that issue on my Trace Cargo 3.0's. Kinda just had to break the PK in and stretch it so that it no longer "caught" my toe but if i push my foot really forward sometimes, I still feel it.

Try massaging the plastic piece to bend it more outward than inward

OBD TB 3.0 now changed to store exclusive drop.
D*mn restaurant shoes.
Really having a Star Trek Khan moment from that Bird drop.

Had that issue on my Trace Cargo 3.0's. Kinda just had to break the PK in and stretch it so that it no longer "caught" my toe but if i push my foot really forward sometimes, I still feel it.

Try massaging the plastic piece to bend it more outward than inward
Thanks for the response, repped. I will definitely give that tip a try. Wish Adidas would just fix their quality control and sizing...

Anybody ever get refunded from stockx before? No email explaining anything just a paypal refund email is all I got. Trying to figure out if thats how they do it or if they caught onto the multiple $25 coupons used :lol:

hm....how many pairs of d NMD City Sock 2 should i get? Just hate naked's site, going to try and jig it as it worked for TB3.0s

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'm late on this as I just got home from work.. but you guys see Adidas Running post on Wex TB IG pic  " who missed out, lets see what we can do" 
nerd.gif

If you like NB go for the 997.5 Cyclades

For UB I'd go for RC

For Asics I'd get the Gel lyte III x Ronnie Fieg Miami (although those are crazy expensive)
Funny that you mention the Miami's. Was looking at those and Flamingos but deff too expensive. Ended up buying Linen AF1s for $250 and saving the rest for a future release. Might not be the popular choice but I love the colors on those, and seeing them in person (on mannequins) you can tell the leather is super buttery.

was gonna say CNY's but then I'd need to come out of pocket on top of that for them on GOAT 
grin.gif
I got two pairs (no flex intended) [emoji]128517[/emoji]. But if you're talking about yourself, def get a pair. Best 3.0 so far IMO.

Last edited:
yep kith/naked....I see stock around the same as RF mids stock...Issue is less on kith more on naked . Pinks ones are dope though
Pink are definitely the better of the two. Only reason I say that resale will be lower is because most people I've seen online have called them trash. But I say higher than Packer because of the Kith name attached to it

Pink are definitely the better of the two. Only reason I say that resale will be lower is because most people I've seen online have called them trash. But I say higher than Packer because of the Kith name attached to it

Remember young one, every said V1s and V2 yeezys were trash.....lol .

Back
Top Bottom