ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow managed to get a navy iniki in my size in my cart on ADC. Since Rogers20 expired, anyone know of any other coupons? I'm definitely trying now and seeing if I'll keep them later, but dropping a few bucks off the price would certainly make me want to keep them more. TIA

Somehow managed to get a navy iniki in my size in my cart on ADC. Since Rogers20 expired, anyone know of any other coupons? I'm definitely trying now and seeing if I'll keep them later, but dropping a few bucks off the price would certainly make me want to keep them more. TIA

15% newsletter signup if you haven't already burnt that route

Wearing my burgundy 3.0 for the first time tonight. The loose knit is very comfy on first wear. I feel like 1.0/2.0 would take some break in time where my feet would go numb in some positions. Glad I went down .5 size on these but I think the laces are shorter because I can't lace to the top on these.

Last edited:
Just catch up with the thread @UmpaHimself  nice that you got some inspiration of what I suggested. 

Still you should have fund volcanos ... lol 

Just checked out 2 min ago
I have 7 ghost charges.... who would have know all for a damn iniiki. 

Better gett em all out before 
nthat.gif
 is dropped

FSR on the CBs? Only 7.5 left now. These CBs been flying since the TBs sold out, i was hoping to get a pair on discount at some point and black them out myself. Cant seem to find em anywhere now and always hesitate at paying full retail when i do see em.

Back
Top Bottom