ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:

Originally Posted by hooweex  

I did the same thing back in 2012..sold most/all my collection. Dropped most of it on the ring for just under 11k. The rest went to wedding expenses. =) 

Wow man. You spent just under 11k for the ring? That's pretty baller - I could never afford that much. Wish I had your job lol. 

***** are those pants? 
Ninja pants... For when you need that velcro or adjustable straps at the leg opening 
laugh.gif

Bruh velcro around primeknit is death to your shoes! Also lmao reverse NT denim @drisk34  

All I know is some kid probably got his *** whipped for coloring on those stairs
I'm more surprised those aint retailing for a lot more. They remind me of some Jeremy Scott joints that are so weird and have like a $400+ price tag.

They look good from the side, still in for a pair but not digging how the size tag is so visible.

Last edited:
They look good from the side, still in for a pair but not digging how the size tag is so visible.
They really didn't thought about that , meaning that either the pk is not thick at all or it's just a hard tag(iF that makes anysense?) 

Back
Top Bottom