ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. Mychoice showed a package from bergen logistics in nj.

Funny all of this RC vs SNS talk. I was wearing my RCs today when my SNS surprisingly showed up. I like them both equally visually so the materials on the sns are what take it over the top.
Just registered for MyChoice and see a delivery for Bergen Logistics scheduled for the 20th 
pimp.gif
 I'll take it

I can't think of the username off the top of my head but there is someone in here that frequently posts his mile runs in boost shoes. If memory serves me correctly he did a session in UBs and wasn't a fan.

I don't run or intend to run in UBs but I would expect some definite shin splints over-time and soreness in my upper arch.
Its @ILLustRAYt

Just registered for MyChoice and see a delivery for Bergen Logistics scheduled for the 20th 
pimp.gif
 I'll take it
Good call.  Just checked my Mychoice and see a scheduled delivery for this Wednesday.  I was just assuming my SNS order was cancelled.  I haven't heard a thing from them, just PROCESSING.

Been looking for these ever since Rio Olympics started. Finally copped.

Pretty much the exact same thing as the red UB uncaged pair but stripes on the side. Not much for style purposes but def sentimental value for these.

those extra laces super unncessary but nice touch.

Just catching up on thread from last night on:
-congrats to those that hit on the Soundwave cassette app. Still hate Shopify platforms. Didn't realize till HB mentioned thing was hacked? D*mn.

-more importantly, who here runs an actual 5 minute/mile? Gen X 5'11" 195lb, that stuff wasn't happening even younger days. Where's the runner dude that had the time/shoe pics? What's his pace?

Been looking for these ever since Rio Olympics started. Finally copped.

Pretty much the exact same thing as the red UB uncaged pair but stripes on the side. Not much for style purposes but def sentimental value for these.

those extra laces super unncessary but nice touch.

Ive been wanting a pair of these, I really like the 3 stripes on the side. Someone had a pair up on stockx for $230 before the coupon and I decided to pass at the time, still kicking myself for that one.

Ive been wanting a pair of these, I really like the 3 stripes on the side. Someone had a pair up on stockx for $230 before the coupon and I decided to pass at the time, still kicking myself for that one.
I'm really into the Olympics so these were a must cop for me...at the right price.

Still bummed tho. that ticket was for the 100m Men's but decided not to go to Brazil last moment.

too much Zika scare/Water scare/Crime. Plus I don't speak Portuguese and my hotel was 30 mins out from Stadium.

so much ragrets now that Bolt retired from competition and Phelps as well.

If I go to Japan to make up for it I guess I'll just have to watch Women's gymnastics lol.

Today's pick 1.0 [emoji]128016[/emoji]
My fav UB to date. Looking to add 2 pairs of Adidas to my collection - RC's and Maroon Gazelle's. 

My Collection at this time: UB 1.0 CB and Choc 750's lol - looking to buy a house soon so keeping my collection very small. 

I'm really into the Olympics so these were a must cop for me...at the right price.

Still bummed tho. that ticket was for the 100m Men's but decided not to go to Brazil last moment.

too much Zika scare/Water scare/Crime. Plus I don't speak Portuguese and my hotel was 30 mins out from Stadium.

so much ragrets now that Bolt retired from competition and Phelps as well.

If I go to Japan to make up for it I guess I'll just have to watch Women's gymnastics lol.
That uncaged pair in combination with he ticket makes a dope display piece!

Back
Top Bottom