ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how the game is now lol.. we're bidding for the chance to win a chance at purchasing something for RETAIL. But who am i to say, I put my own $220 bid in also smh lol
Huh this is just like any other raffle? I don't remember a time they ever raffled off shoes for free 99

Just as your car says 'EW' on them laces. I feel like they will get caught on something like the wheel of a shopping cart. but dope CB.

Standard in any UB collection.

My fav UB to date. Looking to add 2 pairs of Adidas to my collection - RC's and Maroon Gazelle's. 

My Collection at this time: UB 1.0 CB and Choc 750's lol - looking to buy a house soon so keeping my collection very small. 

Much appreciated luv [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm really confused how it works. the highest bid for the size 12 is currently $82,000 lol
If StockX wanted to they could just accept that offer for that size (and still have 10 pairs to give away, because they actually list 11 sizes on the product page) and swim in that 10% bidder cancellation fee

If StockX wanted to they could just accept that offer for that size (and still have 10 pairs to give away, because they actually list 11 sizes on the product page) and swim in that 10% bidder cancellation fee

And suspend the account, like they posted for multi bids, for being a jacka-$-$.

I don't understand the duties thing tbh... I ordered a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses from italy last summer and got hit with duties. Does this $800 thing apply to all countries sending to the US?

I believe so. Maybe others can chime in.

Stunned. Just so accustomed to if its too good to be true,.........

I work like 2 miles from that store but never been in there. Need to check it out
i drove by on a weekend and there was a line about 20+ deep to get in.. i kept driving..lol 

I don't understand the duties thing tbh... I ordered a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses from italy last summer and got hit with duties. Does this $800 thing apply to all countries sending to the US?
It was recently changed from $200 to $800. Not sure of the actually date of when it was changed.

Back
Top Bottom