ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was on StockX at work the other day looking at the SNS 1.0. One of the docs started asking questions. Once I told him that I had them, he was like "you better sell those f***in things for $950!" :lol:

Was on StockX at work the other day looking at the SNS 1.0. One of the docs started asking questions. Once I told him that I had them, he was like "you better sell those f***in things for $950!" :lol:

people in my office say this to me all the time. then im just like, yeah but I like them, thats why i bought them.

people in my office say this to me all the time. then im just like, yeah but I like them, thats why i bought them.

Exactly. They know I'll get Yeezys to sell. But they fail to realize I only buy Yeezys to obtain kicks that I dont wanna use my hard earned money to pay resell for. Lol they seem to think I only buy sneakers to sell even though I wear alot of them to work

when you return something to adidas how long does it take to get your money back on your credit/debit card?

with paypal you get it back same or next day smh
been waiting almost a week for money back on my debit

when you return something to adidas how long does it take to get your money back on your credit/debit card?

with paypal you get it back same or next day smh
been waiting almost a week for money back on my debit
Doesn't it take longer with paypal? I received my money back on my debit the same day or the next i believe as soon as i dropped the return off with UPS couple of weeks ago. 

they just started this yeezy bred promo, might be why
Thats what I was gonna say 
laugh.gif

Probably overloaded with $220 bids on Breds

do you think it matters what place in line you are in for stockx? (for the retail yeezys)

Last edited:
I feel like the SNS x SS UBs are very very nice in hand.. im seeing lots of low offers for them from resellers.. my guess is they havent seen them in person cause if they did the prices woud go up! LOL 

Crazy how the game is now lol.. we're bidding for the chance to win a chance at purchasing something for RETAIL. But who am i to say, I put my own $220 bid in also smh lol

I feel like the SNS x SS UBs are very very nice in hand.. im seeing lots of low offers for them from resellers.. my guess is they havent seen them in person cause if they did the prices woud go up! LOL 
what's low to you?

Back
Top Bottom