ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too have done the UB test at disney. I actually blew out my back carrying a heavy backpack before my feet went out lolll.

But it's weird that pair doesn't feel as 'bouncy' as my other pairs. Kinda feels like a worn out mattress where I don't even feel the bounce/squish at all.

Which is why 93/17 surprised me in how i can feel the bounce the whole day.

I might be at Disney in April so might have to bring out the 93/17s to see wassup.

Yeah, Im trying to think which shoe to bring on my trip to Disney World... Thats 5 days of full day walking... Dont know if I sacrifice my CB 1.0 completely since it probably wont feel the same after those 5 days or bring at least 3 pears... :lol:

Last edited:

Come on...  Stand strong like the rest of us who said "pass" on the SNSxSS 
roll.gif

Every time I see pics that make me want them, I just look at the toe guard and remind myself that it makes the shoe look ugly. 
Racers are absolutely terrible to run in. Too narrow and ankle turn ready to happen.

I've thoroughly enjoyed running in UB's.
UB's are terrible to run in imo. Too mushy and not stable enough for me due to it being a little narrow. You need to feel some response for distance runs. Even the guys at jackrabbit that do running assessments don't recommend ultra boosts for running. 

I can't think of the username off the top of my head but there is someone in here that frequently posts his mile runs in boost shoes. If memory serves me correctly he did a session in UBs and wasn't a fan.

I don't run or intend to run in UBs but I would expect some definite shin splints over-time and soreness in my upper arch.

Havent read through the last 8 pages but my SNS X SS collab just came unexpectedly. Never got a shipping email

Sadly my pair came with a defect. The leather on the inside cage of one of the shoes is damages as seen in the pic. First thing i noticed lol. But its really not bad and would be rarely seen. If i could buy the pair for retail again i would so o well

The box is super dope, probably my favorite box ive gotten.

Shoe overall is great as well and much better in person than pics. ATR toe flows better and looks right in person.

Also very comfortable, would rank them near the top. My TTS fit of 10.5 is absolutely perfect.

Overall, i think any thoughts of trading or selling these went out the window the second i opened them. About to unDS them and smoke a fat one right now
what defect? thats suede its supposed to look like that

Yeah i see the defect, it looks like something was pressed on the cage to heavy and caused the wrinkles/discoloration but it's not too bad. If it ever does really bother you again you can always dab some suede dye on it and make that cage fully black again. 

I can't think of the username off the top of my head but there is someone in here that frequently posts his mile runs in boost shoes. If memory serves me correctly he did a session in UBs and wasn't a fan.

I don't run or intend to run in UBs but I would expect some definite shin splints over-time and soreness in my upper arch.
Prior to the release of the UB's I ran everyday in my Oreo Racers. I bought UB's and didn't ever plan on actually running in them, but decided to test out the boost on a run. Since that day I've only ran in UB's. I run 3-5 miles a day, every day besides Sundays. To me the difference was the impact. I loved running in my Racers due to how light they are but the impact was rougher on shins IMO. In my UB's it feels like I'm running on a cloud, now some may not like that at all, but for me, I can run miles in them without any discomfort at all. I did run in my Rainbow Racers the other day,  and I immediately noticed the difference. I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd say UB's for distance comfort, and Racers for sprints or HIIT. 

can someone clarify the color releasing on the 16th is it the silver pack that released at halftime or a different grey? Release calendar labels the color solid grey/ solid grey and the picture does look different than the silvers but I was under the impression the silver was releasing on the 16th

can someone clarify the color releasing on the 16th is it the silver pack that released at halftime or a different grey? Release calendar labels the color solid grey/ solid grey and the picture does look different than the silvers but I was under the impression the silver was releasing on the 16th
same as superbowl halftime release

The same silver pack from halftime. 

Prior to the release of the UB's I ran everyday in my Oreo Racers. I bought UB's and didn't ever plan on actually running in them, but decided to test out the boost on a run. Since that day I've only ran in UB's. I run 3-5 miles a day, every day besides Sundays. To me the difference was the impact. I loved running in my Racers due to how light they are but the impact was rougher on shins IMO. In my UB's it feels like I'm running on a cloud, now some may not like that at all, but for me, I can run miles in them without any discomfort at all. I did run in my Rainbow Racers the other day,  and I immediately noticed the difference. I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd say UB's for distance comfort, and Racers for sprints or HIIT. 
Never had a pair of FKR so hard for me to come with an assessment on that. I had to transition to a mid strike running style because heel-toe strikes would give me shin splints.

I would never run in UBs because the heel toe differential makes it difficult for me to maintain that mid strike because my body self-consciously knows i got that boost backup.

but i would agree with you that different running distances call for different running shoes. hence the design of a sprint shoe vs. a marathon shoe.

Got my shipping confirmation from Social Status from the Frenzy cop as well.

Odd that was I charged HST taxes already, which is my local taxes.

Shipment is being made by FedEx, who normally will collect brokerage fee, duties, and taxes at the time of delivery. So odd that it was done in advance.

thread is lit today. youd think something dropped but its just a monday lol
Thread won't stop moving until a couple weeks after SNS worldwide drop.

But even then it'll be LCs/where can I find xxx 1.0 at a good price questions/if trade xxx for xxx is a good deal questions.

Back
Top Bottom