ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received my 93/17 from Epitome...from ppl to say they are more comfortable than UB is just another example of...

*Lies Told On Social Media

Step above NMD but in no way above UB

Just received my 93/17 from Epitome...from ppl to say they are more comfortable than UB is just another example of...

People have different definitions when it comes to comfortable. I think some people mean it in terms of he overall shoe. Meaning the upper, midsole etc. Other people mean strictly the midsole. That shoe is comfortable when it comes to the midsole. The boost on that shoe is ridiculously comfortable, a littler better than an UB. Blowing the NMD out of the water. However you may be talking about the sides that are a little uncomfortable at first?

People have different definitions when it comes to comfortable. I think some people mean it in terms of he overall shoe. Meaning the upper, midsole etc. Other people mean strictly the midsole. That shoe is comfortable when it comes to the midsole. The boost on that shoe is ridiculously comfortable, a littler better than an UB. Blowing the NMD out of the water. However you may be talking about the sides that are a little uncomfortable at first?
What I'm saying is..yeah its a comfortable shoe...tongue  is ehhh, upper is cool, arch kinda sucks, boost is good...

Has go to be more than a step... 
laugh.gif

would have to disagree here.

The massive boost combined with the insole you can feel the definite squish over UBs. That alone makes them more comfy to me.

As for the upper, EQTs feel more like a lifestyle shoe than a runner so UBs are better on the upper.from a breathability/lightness standpoint.

Responsiveness/Support (depending on generation) I would say UBs as well.

so overall UBs is the better shoe but EQTs are more comfortable from the boost standpoint.

There are other aspects that EQT got over UBs such as the standing in place soreness and shock absorption but that's just being nit picky.

Seems like people don't want anything to be more comfortable than the ultra boost lol
Some of those 'big' Youtubers say that.

Probably diminishes their collections when they feel another shoe out there is better than UBs in terms of comfort.

As I said before EQTs and UBs can co-exist, along with NMDs. I guess when a person's collection is 90% UBs, they want that shoe to be the 'best' in their collection.

Man who cares. You don't have to justify your purchases to anyone. Comfort isn't a fact everyone's foot is different and people have different preferences.

Some people prefer cushion in running, some responsiveness, some firmness. It's not a fact, it's an opinion.

Some of those 'big' Youtubers say that.

Probably diminishes their collections when they feel another shoe out there is better than UBs in terms of comfort.

As I said before EQTs and UBs can co-exist, along with NMDs. I guess when a person's collection is 90% UBs, they want that shoe to be the 'best' in their collection.
EQTs are squishier, but so are Yeezy V2s. Ultra boosts haven't been the squishiest Boost in a long time.

At the end of the day of working walking and standing, they all feel the same on feet. I've owned and worn them all, and my most expensive shoe is definitely not an Ultra Boost.

Kith mids.. run a little tight? I'm hoping so. I have an opportunity to get a size 11.5 but I'm an 11 in RCs and Naked. Any guidance is appreciated.

Kith mids.. run a little tight? I'm hoping so. I have an opportunity to get a size 11.5 but I'm an 11 in RCs and Naked. Any guidance is appreciated.
Might be a little long but will work.  The collar will definitely keep your foot in check.  Did you go TTS with RC and Naked?  

Seems like people don't want anything to be more comfortable than the ultra boost lol
Wouldn't say that...there are already non Adidas shoes more comfortable than UB. Just saying overall 93/17 being more comfortable than UB is a stretch

Wouldn't say that...there are already non Adidas shoes more comfortable than UB. Just saying overall 93/17 being more comfortable than UB is a stretch
Could be a stretch for you like for people saying NMDs are more comfy than UB.  

I think its fair to say that each of us would have different opinion when it comes to "comfort"  

I just need to wear my 93-17 for a full day to have my full opinion but to me, boost "softness" belongs to 93-17.

Back
Top Bottom