ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha, this is like saying what is the best chance for the Brooklyn Nets to make the playoffs.

Best team manual chance is having fast fingers and hopefully finding a site that hasn't been bot activated.
Yeahhhhh I assumed so lol, I'm already expecting to take a loss but if I somehow manage to get through then it'll be a happy day

Lmaoo the struggle. I was just thinking that the other day while I was in target
I already told my story a month back or so of the awkward only 2 of us in the aisle coming from opposite ends.

Definitely can't sneak up on anyone when the floor is waxed.

Yeahhhhh I assumed so lol, I'm already expecting to take a loss but if I somehow manage to get through then it'll be a happy day
Good luck. Thread is 50/50 on em so your odds might be better on this release.

Haven't looked at the resell market on them but if it's super low then you might have an even better chance since resellers won't touch these.

Hopefully they learned their lesson on copping them GR oreos. Unless these broke boi resellers love making $20-$30 profit.

Last edited:

Haven't looked at the resell market on them but if it's super low then you might have an even better chance since resellers won't touch these.

Hopefully they learned their lesson on copping them GR oreos. Unless these broke boi resellers love making $20-$30 profit.
The consortium tag makes everything think they can mark them up $200 so the resellers are definitely on top of this release

laugh.gif
@ comparing these to some GR oreos

I don't know of 1 consortium/collab ultra boost that hasn't had decent resell on them TBH.

Racers are absolutely terrible to run in. Too narrow and ankle turn ready to happen.

I've thoroughly enjoyed running in UB's.

From pictures... I prefer the 3.0 over the 1.0 but still waiting until I get them in hand....

I had 2 pairs of SNS and sold them when the prices really start to go up a couple months ago and I don't regret it...

Racers are absolutely terrible to run in. Too narrow and ankle turn ready to happen.

I've thoroughly enjoyed running in UB's.

Agree 100%.

I understand the gripe of instability for lateral movements on FKR's. But im blown away that any one who has run on a track or treadmill for more then 3 miles would say UBs> FKR. The response and weight of the flyknit racer is way better then ubs. Ubs are way too spongy for any distance running.

I understand the gripe of instability for lateral movements on FKR's. But im blown away that any one who has run on a track or treadmill for more then 3 miles would say UBs> FKR. The response and weight of the flyknit racer is way better then ubs. Ubs are way too spongy for any distance running.
Don't say that here... They'll come out with pitch forks. 
frown.gif

From pictures... I prefer the 3.0 over the 1.0 but still waiting until I get them in hand....

I had 2 pairs of SNS and sold them when the prices really start to go up a couple months ago and I don't regret it...
The upper on the SNS/SS is pretty awesome, don't think you'll be disappointed. (Comparing to 3M 1.0, grey wool 1.0.. definitely not a downgrade) The toe cap is pretty firm though.

You really think the responsiveness from FK is better than UB? Interesting 

Prior to the NMD OG and BredV2 drop I would have said yes. But now I'm not so sure anymore.
I hate Kith is doing set timed releases, so team manual is SOL. They also switched to a line system which only benefits bots honestly, but we will see how the next drop goes but I've been striking out left and right with them of late 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom