ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of those 'big' Youtubers say that.

Probably diminishes their collections when they feel another shoe out there is better than UBs in terms of comfort.

As I said before EQTs and UBs can co-exist, along with NMDs. I guess when a person's collection is 90% UBs, they want that shoe to be the 'best' in their collection.
Great point, repped.

Could be a stretch for you like for people saying NMDs are more comfy than UB.  

I think its fair to say that each of us would have different opinion when it comes to "comfort"  

I just need to wear my 93-17 for a full day to have my full opinion but to me, boost "softness" belongs to 93-17.
Did the whole day test and I can say 93-17 I can feel the softness/squishyness throughout the whole day.

After a while for UBs I don't feel that. Just the 'bounce' at times.

If the 3.0s were so 'baggy' for me at the end of the day, 3.0s in terms of overall comfort would reign supreme.

2.0 is my Goldilocks fit for all my Boost shoes.

RC from the adidas store and SNS SS from the SNS website.
...but also I got 4 RCs sitting and 3 TBs all DS and CNY 1.0s. Oh and 2 pairs of KITHs DS.

roll.gif

roll.gif

The flow of the RC pattern is so much better than the SNSxSS. Although, you could say that about a lot of UBs vs the SNSxSS. Whenever I look at the pattern I just think, stop, and go, stop, and go...

So does anybody have any idea of a ballpark estimate of when the UB 3.0 Caged Multicolor release? I need a pair of these...

Did the whole day test and I can say 93-17 I can feel the softness/squishyness throughout the whole day.

After a while for UBs I don't feel that. Just the 'bounce' at times.

If the 3.0s were so 'baggy' for me at the end of the day, 3.0s in terms of overall comfort would reign supreme.

2.0 is my Goldilocks fit for all my Boost shoes.
Yeah, thats what I wanted to test...  Just like you, I felt the lack of bounce from my UB after a day in Disney...  Dont know if I get to try the EQT for that long but a good day at the mall will do...  

3.0 (I only have burgs) and Creams are the only 2 UBs that does not give me the bridge discomfort so those 2 reigns supreme to me... 

Those of you getting surprise SNS might want to sign up for UPS mychoice if you haven't already. UPS notified me of a shipment even though SNS didn't.

Yeah, thats what I wanted to test...  Just like you, I felt the lack of bounce from my UB after a day in Disney...  Dont know if I get to try the EQT for that long but a good day at the mall will do...  

3.0 (I only have burgs) and Creams are the only 2 UBs that does not give me the bridge discomfort so those 2 reigns supreme to me... 
I too have done the UB test at disney. I actually blew out my back carrying a heavy backpack before my feet went out lolll.

But it's weird that pair doesn't feel as 'bouncy' as my other pairs. Kinda feels like a worn out mattress where I don't even feel the bounce/squish at all.

Which is why 93/17 surprised me in how i can feel the bounce the whole day.

I might be at Disney in April so might have to bring out the 93/17s to see wassup.

Back
Top Bottom