ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But the creams get gushy grail status over here by many, many people and don't instantly scream "obviously a,axing and desirable design and colorway". What am I missing about them? I think they achieved a sort of hype on this board that doesn't exist outside here and Reddit but honestly want to know.
You and @qishenjing should have a pow wow over a glass of whiskey to discuss Creams and how overhype they are.

The intellect of your posts have slowly become  over generalizations.

Last edited:
Helpful answer. A clean shoe to begin with and the F&F history gives it some hype. Thanks for explaining.
All good, some of us have to remember that not everyone here has been around to see this hype grow. Would hate for this hobby to become inclusive and unwelcoming. The vast majority of folks here have been helpful and informative.

Just got my CNY 3.0 UltraBoosts in.

Yeezy V2 are on a completely different level of comfort.

Yeezy V2 >>>>>>>>> UltraBoost >>>>>>>>>> NMD

The amount more comfortable UB are than NMD, is how much more comfortable Yeezy V2s are than Ultra Boosts.

I'm probably done with most UB for now, just need Olive 3.0s 

Just got my CNY 3.0 UltraBoosts in.

Yeezy V2 are on a completely different level of comfort.

Yeezy V2 >>>>>>>>> UltraBoost >>>>>>>>>> NMD

The amount more comfortable UB are than NMD, is how much more comfortable Yeezy V2s are than Ultra Boosts.

I'm probably done with most UB for now, just need Olive 3.0s 
Nah, V2 is super comfy, but overall UB still the most comfy shoe out.

Congrats on getting the shoe you wanted. Am I reading the trade right though?
The creams are let's say ~450. In exchange you gave up a black metallic (assuming DS you could either sell for 200'or literally return to Nike for 220 plus tax) the 13 navy's could sell for 250, and you gave 150?

You gave up ~600 of value for the creams. You have to be rational, it doesn't matter if you got the AJ for free, they have value beyond what your returns and gift cards meant you actually paid. See if you could get the cash back, the guy swindled you and took advantage of the fact that you think what you gave him is worth less because your out of pocket was so low. Let us know if you fixed this.
he traded two shoes .. and how he paid for them was explained as cash + gift card + returned gift value ($150).

My understanding is that he bought the shoes(2) for retail and traded it for chalk ultraboosts

Last edited:
If i was trading my DS choc 750s size 9.5. How much cash would a person with DS creams 9.5 have to add on top?

9 would be too big IMO, seems like he's a TTS 8 since he wears an 8 in uncaged and 8.5 in caged UB. I think 8.5 would fit him the best. Size 9 would have too much length in the toebox area

Depends really, I wear 11.5 in most Jordan's and Uncaged can be 11.5 or 12. 12 in UB 3.0 but 12.5 or 13 for me in 1.0 or 2.0, 12 in yeezy was really tight in the toes but I stretched it out w shoe trees, 13 was wearable for sure but slipped a bit so I went with 12. I don't think we can really know ynlsss he tried them on. I'd suggest going and trying somewhere like flight club before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom