ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Probably the most infamous day for Matches workers.
I remember that day clearly because no one would share the code with me

even though I helped other NT members with links for UB on sale.

One person even had the nerve to PM me for an OOP because I posted a pic of creams and wool greys sitting
mean.gif

I still got both my pairs under retail so it's all good
eyes.gif

Chalk that up as lesson learned.

For those unfamiliar with 3.0's, I did a little comparison between my retail pair of CNY 3.0 in sz 11.5 and a resale pair from a Hong Kong seller (Asian release) in sz 11.  

I am normally a TTS sz 12 in UB 1.0. For example, I wear sz 12 in the Triple Black 1.0, 3M 1.0 and Royal 1.0. I had to size down a full size on the 3.0 to get even close to that 1.0 snug fit status. My left foot is slightly longer than my right foot so it feels a bit tight but the PK being so stretchy makes it rather comfortable overall. 

View media item 2286470

View media item 2286471

View media item 2286472

View media item 2286473

View media item 2286474

View media item 2286475

View media item 2286476

View media item 2286477

View media item 2286478

View media item 2286479

View media item 2286480

For those with narrow feet, it may be necessary to size down a full size on 3.0! Glad I learned my lesson now on my first pair of 3.0. I tried wearing super thick socks with the sz 11.5 but my right foot was just not having it. So much extra space in the toebox. 

So you would say that for CNY 3.0 someone that normally wears a 12 should get an 11.5 right? I got a 10 and an 11.5 and I have someone that wears a 12 and wants to buy the 11.5 off me, just wanna make sure he will be happy with the purchase.

Still waiting on the Naked UBs I ordered on Dec. 22nd. TGWO gets the award for slowest shipping of any EU boutique. Don't even have an estimated date of delivery, right now they're somewhere between Frankfurt and US customs.

Still waiting on the Naked UBs I ordered on Dec. 22nd. TGWO gets the award for slowest shipping of any EU boutique. Don't even have an estimated date of delivery, right now they're somewhere between Frankfurt and US customs.
probably just going to show up at your doorsteps before theres any updates on the whereabouts.

I still have my pair from Xhibition sitting at the UPS facility since last wednesday. 

I remember that day clearly because no one would share the code with me

even though I helped other NT members with links for UB on sale.

One person even had the nerve to PM me for an OOP because I posted a pic of creams and wool greys sitting
mean.gif

I still got both my pairs under retail so it's all good
eyes.gif

Chalk that up as lesson learned.
Which is why people just
nerd.gif
than post the links. all good though. Most sites that you wouldn't think have UBs have been exposed and page monitors set up on the rest.

matches jig was so good. everyone was ooping from my end. helped maybe 5 people get pairs. i ****** up getting my true to size though :lol:
luckily end had the black pair for a good price

man a year for that burgundy pair sucks. good for my wallet i guess. any release for the green pair with the tan sole?

Last edited:
Also I've sold stuff on eBay and it never shows up on the stockx price history data. Fishy
directly from their website:

"We have a team of 20 people in various time zones working around the clock."

"The average sales price of all deadstock, mens sneakers sold that derive from marketplaces, apps, consignment shops, resellers, and, of course, StockX. We’ve removed fakes, outliers and auctions with multiple pairs."

nothing fishy about StockX. I'd take the market value their with a grain of salt.

As I said before, it's a buyers market and it's whatever you feel is the best price.

NEed help. Anyone have a pair of wood wood? I need to do a legit check on my pair. Everything looks good on mine except insoles seem thin.

Anyone help me out? Pm me.

Day off shoes 

Might be Boost based but I think these are some of the best looking signature hoop shoes I've seen since the LeBron 8

Just copped my grails, Deadstock for an insanely cheap price.

I traded two shoes (jordan 5 metallic and 16 navy) which I paid a combined $104 thanks to some gift cards and a return that was a gift plus $150. So overall $254 for my #1 most wanted. Now I can quit buying sneakers right???

I'll take better pics later.
When did a beige monochromatic shoe plagued with wool pilling become a "grail" shoe?

Back
Top Bottom