ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

u tha real mvp
Well that won't be the case going forward now that resellers realize how popular UB are.

I've been saying I was going to dump some Jordans for the longest, but I really want the Kiths so it is time.

I think that is the only way I would pay that high resell price is by becoming a reseller myself
mean.gif

An eye for an eye
devil.gif

Just flew under the radar, I had no idea I was buying them, thought I was doubling up on regular CB
Believe it or not, but those are one of my grails.  So far I have seen 10s on ebay.  I need a 10.5 or 11 though.

One day
nerd.gif

I understand all that. But they produced a ton of wool grey, it was rather common in all stores and could be had as recently as May by walking in to your local foot locker. It is rare in the sense that all shoes that they stop producing are "rare" as people start wearing them and DS pairs dwindle. But I don't see why it is worth 2x retail at this point.

This resale game lacks the transparency that would make it a more efficient market- imagine we had the production run data on all of these shoes. We would truly know what is rare and should command a premium. We only somewhat know it for limited runs like bape NMDs and CNY and pure control.

The reseller maket is so inefficient and I see the opportunity for intelligent folks to exploit it. But you just cant do the dollar volume to make it worth my time.
Much better to deal in used luxury cars and make 10k flipping a Porsche than 50-100 bucks flipping UB. 100 cars and you've had a good year. 10k UB pairs a year not sustainable.and too time consuming. Enough out of me, sorry,
I would say a million dollar year is definitely a good year
laugh.gif
its not as easy as buying "luxury" cars and selling for $10k over what you paid- but it sounds good

The reseller maket is so inefficient and I see the opportunity for intelligent folks to exploit it. But you just cant do the dollar volume to make it worth my time.
Much better to deal in used luxury cars and make 10k flipping a Porsche than 50-100 bucks flipping UB. 100 cars and you've had a good year. 10k UB pairs a year not sustainable.and too time consuming. Enough out of me, sorry,
this is how business owners make their money on any level.

This resell sneaker market is the same just with no agency or government to sanction the business practices.

You literally have kids with no business sense tryna flip shoes for a profit THEY want. Some resellers think it's Seller's market when in fact it is a Buyer's.

Just resellers look at the high-end sale to turn profit rather than median or average. Then their peers or other desperate buyers cave in and buy these shoes at stupid prices.

It's not really the resellers fault more so the buyer.

Believe it or not, but those are one of my grails.  So far I have seen 10s on ebay.  I need a 10.5 or 11 though.

One day
nerd.gif
Yeah they're pretty nice, I'll have to break them out again soon.

They have a darker upper than the regular CB, less contrast in the knit.

There was a pair of the wool CB's sitting on Grailed for months that I was watching just a bit over retail in my size too and I just never copped. wrong timing since I had just gotten black J&Ds in.

Yeah they're pretty nice, I'll have to break them out again soon.

They have a darker upper than the regular CB, less contrast in the knit.
If you ever come across a pair of black J&D at a decent price, don't hesitate.

I swear they are one of the most impressive UB on the market.

The only thing that would have made them better is if they had waxed laces which I can do myself.

The lace tips are different so I wouldn't want to just buy waxed laces.

If you ever come across a pair of black J&D at a decent price, don't hesitate.

I swear they are one of the most impressive UB on the market.

The only thing that would have made them better is if they had waxed laces which I can do myself.

The lace tips are different so I wouldn't want to just buy waxed laces.
Oh believe me both J&Ds are on my list, but I'm not holding my breath for a decent price on either.

Not much on my size and they are at $600...  F that 
laugh.gif
The fluctuating on the resell is crazy on these. Literally sold pairs same sizes are $100s apart from each other sold within days of each other.

Indicates a realistic buyer on the resell market vs. a desperate one.

Back
Top Bottom