ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're probably a 0 feedback seller 
laugh.gif

Bro, my MG are my daily beaters... they hold up really well for a pair of shoes. grey hides like 90% of dirt. All you gotta do is wipe off the boost if it gets too dirty. I dont even do that and i barely have any yellowing.  No one will notice anything is wrong with that shoe.

'Member: washing machine method is key 
Yeah which is why i pulled the trigger, not really feeling the core black cws too much since it always seemed too plain to me and i wanted a dark pair of UBs that i can beat

Just cooked on NES restock on Best Buy [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Been waiting for one of these
Apparently this thread has turned into "let's talk about random ish you picked up?" Can I talk about how I just saved money redoing my kitchen?

guys, got a beautifil pair of dry nudies and dont want them to destroy my white boosts..

anyone have luck with scotchguard and preventing or minimizing denim bleed onto their boosts? 

guys, got a beautifil pair of dry nudies and dont want them to destroy my white boosts..

anyone have luck with scotchguard and preventing or minimizing denim bleed onto their boosts? 
I'd avoid white shoes + new denim until the denim has been broken in and washed at least once. 

Scotchguard works with most fabrics, but not all..

Haha full of guys that do nothing but ***** and complain about what other people talk about. Just keep it moving if you don't care.

Yeah I messed up and wore my brand new 7s with triple white NMDs thinking I'd be okay if I cuffed the bottoms. Man was I wrong. Ended up returning them to ADC and buying on the next restock though so all was well

Yeah I messed up and wore my brand new 7s with triple white NMDs thinking I'd be okay if I cuffed the bottoms. Man was I wrong. Ended up returning them to ADC and buying on the next restock though so all was well

I'd avoid white shoes + new denim until the denim has been broken in and washed at least once. 

Scotchguard works with most fabrics, but not all..
thanks guys.. love the look and feel of these and think they look great wh white shoes but they will destroy them for sure..

oh well.. i have plenty of other jeans that look good wh them..

thanks for the input 

Man, grey wool UBs creating so much drama.

During and right after a production run, there is always a chance of restocks somewhere hence the stagnation of prices until all restocks are done. Grey wool UBs simply aren't produced anymore (not since July 2015) and hasn't restocked since December 2015. It makes sense that as retail DS pairs have dried up and resale DS pairs dwindle down in numbers, that the perceived value goes up. It won't go down until they re-produce and retro the 1.0s (which they eventually will) and even then will only dip slightly for original 1.0 pairs. Retros are usually never exactly like the originals.

For reference, last years CNY UBs are currently going for 675+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom