ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sold my extra pair for $235 to someone on here
ohwell.gif
Not a bad thing, hooking others up has a tendency to come back around
nthat.gif

black wools were accidentally discovered by NT detectives that thought they bought core black cw
I had the most difficult time tryna figure out what UB I was buying back then with Silver ltds and Wools.

Same issue when I didn't know the difference between solar reds and solar orange.

Good times.

Just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico
I literally just saved about $200 on a 6 month policy by switching insurance companies.

I will also save an additional $93 when I combine my home owners insurance, which will also drop in price when I switch it over.

With those savings I might be able to pick up a grail or two this year without selling a kidney or taking out a second mortgage
laugh.gif

Seriously though team retail unless it's something special.

So far olive 1.0 is the only shoe I paid over retail on.

are there any side-by-side photos of the two??
lol you'll have to dig really back to find that. 

Easiest way to distinguish them is that regular pk core blacks has neon green torsion system, and wool core blacks have a infrared torsion system

I had the most difficult time tryna figure out what UB I was buying back then with Silver ltds and Wools.

Same issue when I didn't know the difference between solar reds and solar orange.

Good times.
yeah silver ltd and wool greys were a classic mix up because shops were using either stock photo of them and selling the other one. Lol you literally didn't know what you were gonna get in the mail. Same thing with the white's 1.0.

Solar reds and Solar orange was also dumb lol

Back
Top Bottom