ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ULTRABOOST 

CG4086

INTRO DATE MAY

$200

ULTRABOOST

CG3038

INTRO DATE JUNE

$200

ULTRABOOST

CG3039

INTRO DATE JUNE

$180

ULTRABOOST

S82022

INTRO DATE JUNE

$180

ULTRABOOST

CG4085

INTRO DATE AUGUST

$180

ULTRABOOST

S82023

INTRO DATE AUGUST

$180

ULTRA BOOST

S80732

INTRO DATE SEPTEMBER

$180

I don't think UB hype or any sneaker hype other than possibly Jordans can be compared to beanie baby craze.

These are shoes and not collectibles. 99% of resellers are in it for the short term profit and compound from there if they are good at it.

Man, grey wool UBs creating so much drama.

During and right after a production run, there is always a chance of restocks somewhere hence the stagnation of prices until all restocks are done. Grey wool UBs simply aren't produced anymore (not since July 2015) and hasn't restocked since December 2015. It makes sense that as retail DS pairs have dried up and resale DS pairs dwindle down in numbers, that the perceived value goes up. It won't go down until they re-produce and retro the 1.0s (which they eventually will) and even then will only dip slightly for original 1.0 pairs. Retros are usually never exactly like the originals.

For reference, last years CNY UBs are currently going for 675+.
WTF?!  They do?!  Shoulda kept mine on ice...  
mean.gif

They fit any different? Or better question is where they fit on the 1.0 spectrum of CBs to Creams.

I've heard sizing up on these.
Despite these Nakeds also being wool, not as loose as the Creams.  Length is perfect however.   As best I can compare, these fit closer to my wool grey 1.0.  

Last edited:
Sorry for bringing an intellectual slant to this discussion. Carry on and forget about me if I'm long winded.
No you're good but you gotta realize your are preaching to about 40-50 regulars who know better and about 5000 lurkers who don't really care what you're saying and waiting for a link to be posted here.

Despite these Nakeds being wool, not as loose as the Creams.  Length is perfect however.   As best I can compare, these fit closer to my wool grey 1.0.  
Good to know. Might have to go into resale market for these.

Goat almost has a full size run on all the collabs.  The prices though
sick.gif

Resellers can we meet halfway
roll.gif

I noticed how resellers bought the porsche UB when they were way below retail, put them up on ebay above retail and they sat.

Now some are listed below retail almost close to the original liquidation price and are still sitting. 

It just goes to show that everything boost ain't gold
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Naked UB and Highsnobiety UB might be the 2 lowest resell value collabs right after release. Not including the Kolors, KVA, Porsche, Stella collabs because no one really cared about those 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Naked UB and Highsnobiety UB might be the 2 lowest resell value collabs right after release. Not including the Kolors, KVA, Stella collabs because no one really cared about those 
laugh.gif
I would have to say Parleys Uncaged. Those sat in European markets. Still might be.

Despite these Nakeds also being wool, not as loose as the Creams.  Length is perfect however.   As best I can compare, these fit closer to my wool grey 1.0.  
Nakeds are Wool?  Is this really true?

Such an odd color to go wool on.

Didn't Zappos have them on their site for below retail too? 
laugh.gif
There was a couple of stores that was under retails but Matches code deal was the bizznezz...  No one can beat that...  

Only when I saw those ZGs in person that I knew I ****d up not copping 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom