ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did a beige monochromatic shoe plagued with wool pilling become a "grail" shoe?
Pilling is not an issue on wool PK at all. This is a fictional scenario that people predicted would be an issue but never materialized.

As for being confused about Chalks' grial status, are you really that new, or just trolling?

what's so good about Jim Beam? IMO, one of the whack bourbon whiskey out there anyway. 
laugh.gif

Lol the point is that everyone has their own opinions and preference. You can say "whats so special about ____" on a lot of shoes and colorways. Yet some people still love them

9 will be good.  Im true 10.  My caged UB is 10 my uncage is still 10 but can probably go to 9.5. My v2s are 10.5.  10 would have been to snug for me.  If your TTS is 8.5, you wont fit an 8.
i also have narrow to medium foot.....plot twist also have a pair of women 10 in 1.0 UB so thats basically a 9 for all intents and purposes

I agree. I'm new here and not trying to troll, but up until I started reading NT, I thought the creams were pretty common looking and no more special than say a triple white. Serious question- why are they so overhyped on this board? They are beige and have a two toned cage. Ok. So what? Pretty common looking to me and sat on shelves for awhile. I'd really love to know what is so special about them. I'm genuinely curious. Because if you wear these on the street, unless it's a sneaker head, not one single person is going to think there is anything special about this shoe which looks like your basic, boring UB.

Okay maybe they are a bit overhyped but the color is just so on point. They work with everything and imo they just look so much better than the triple whites. They are probably the pair I own that my girlfriend likes the most too. I am weak for off white/cream color in general when it comes to clothes. It's just without a doubt the best executed non collab colorway that Adidas has come out with.

i also have narrow to medium foot.....plot twist also have a pair of women 10 in 1.0 UB so thats basically a 9 for all intents and purposes
Yeah, I got regular/medium foot and 10.5 works for me.  10 would have been snug and I definitely would have to rock it without insole.  I say 9 for you is good.

"Amazing design and cw"
Function for me. It's the most comfortable shoe I've owned. It's added benefit is that it pretty much matches anything you wear. 

Prior to its wide release, it was initially hyped up on IG as a "family and friends" pair. People paid 600+ for those first pairs.

"Amazing design and cw"

What part of IMO is it that you don't understand? We are all different and if you think you're so cool and different by not liking the creams then so be it. Just stop with your sh*tty attitude towards those of us who happen to love the creams.

Back
Top Bottom