ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read it again. My read is two shoes that out of pocket cost him 104 (and as I explained it doesn't matter what he paid as the value of those shoes is 500) plus 150 cash. It's a bad deal if my read is correct.
"I traded two shoes (jordan 5 metallic and 16 navy)"

"I paid a combined $104", "thanks to some gift cards and a return that was a gift plus $150."  

"So overall $254 for my #1 most wanted."

He paid retail for the shoes (assuming 400+) 

minus XXX amount  for other gift cards

plus 254 cash

Out of pocket = $254

FIXED.

total out of pocket was $254, lol as he originally stated in the initial post

lol its not strange if you're comparing different brands. But 1 brand, 4 sizes different? It'll be hard for me to take sizing suggestions from you lol

Last edited:
Depends really, I wear 11.5 in most Jordan's and Uncaged can be 11.5 or 12. 12 in UB 3.0 but 12.5 or 13 for me in 1.0 or 2.0, 12 in yeezy was really tight in the toes but I stretched it out w shoe trees, 13 was wearable for sure but slipped a bit so I went with 12. I don't think we can really know ynlsss he tried them on. I'd suggest going and trying somewhere like flight club before you buy.
You wear 4 different sizes? maaaan copping for you must be a breeze. " Babe what size does ur brother wear"... "who cares? Get him any size" haha
$500 probably.
You have to be kidding

"I paid a combined $104", "thanks to some gift cards and a return that was a gift plus $150."  

plus 104 cash

plus $150 gift card return

Out of pocket = $104 total
total out of pocket was $254, lol as he originally stated in the initial post

You wear 4 different sizes? maaaan copping for you must be a breeze. " Babe what size does ur brother wear"... "who cares? Get him any size" haha
lol its not strange if you're comparing different brands. But 1 brand, 4 sizes different? It'll be hard for me to take sizing suggestions from you lol

Dope way to end the year

Amazing

People love to post Novels and Salt in this thread from time to time daaamn 
roll.gif

post got me f***ed up lol

IM PRETTY SURE he put 254 cash in  along with gift card (from return) PLUS OTHER GIFT CARDS

what's really great about my town is that not that many people wear ultra boost but they wear jordans still. texas is almost in last place in terms of trends. 

Bro It's hard with Adidas. NMDs 8,5 - 9 , UB's 8,5 - 9,5 yeezys 8,5-9,5 , EQT 8-8,5  ... let alone other bs lol 

You and @qishenjing should have a pow wow over a glass of whiskey to discuss Creams and how overhype they are.

The intellect of your posts have slowly become  over generalizations.
Finally some reinforcements. Felt like I was driving the "creams are overrated" train by my lonesome. 
roll.gif

post got me f***ed up lol

IM PRETTY SURE he put 254 cash in  along with gift card (from return) PLUS OTHER GIFT CARDS
NAW..... Its simple... He traded 2 shoes and 150 on top..... i think haha

He paid 104 out of pocket for the 2 shoes. Thanks to making a return and purchasing with the giftcard that he didnt state the amount for.

plus 254 cash

Out of pocket = $254
FIXED.

I paid $254 out of pocket. The value of the jordans is about $500 if I were to sell them myself. So I paid about $650 of value for them however my actual cost was $254. The price of the UB was $550 after tax.

Last edited:

Bro It's hard with Adidas. NMDs 8,5 - 9 , UB's 8,5 - 9,5 yeezys 8,5-9,5 , EQT 8-8,5  ... let alone other bs lol 
True, lol but he's got that range with the same model shoes.. not  like between 3 different models of yeezys. and not between shoes with different material besides wool and PK models.haha

and a 4 size difference between 1.0 and uncaged lol

Im just sayin. I need this man's feet to make my feasting easier haha

the bottom line was that beamjim felt like he overpaid value wise for the Creams, no matter how much money out the pocket it was

Back
Top Bottom