ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

anyone grab the NES off bestbuy.com today though..? i missed it by a few minutes.

Last edited:
I paid $254 out of pocket. The value of the jordans is about $500 if I were to sell them myself. So I paid about $650 of value for them however my actual cost was $254. The price of the UB was $550 after tax.

You wear 4 different sizes? maaaan copping for you must be a breeze. " Babe what size does ur brother wear"... "who cares? Get him any size" haha

You have to be kidding

Different shoes fit differently, in reality I should wear 11.5 in Jordan's, 12 in UB 3.0 and most nikes, 12.5 in UB 1.0, 2.0, and Yeezy,

I can wear 13s in some shoes if I'm just wearing them casually. This isn't that odd. Some shoes fit differently than others. If that wasn't the case half the posts on Nike talk would disapear as they're almost all asking how shoes fit.

Congrats on getting your most desired shoe (I will never say "cop grails" as I have a graduate degree, LOL). For the next time, don't get distracted by your "out of pocket" and have that make you think you're getting a great deal. You essentially paid 650 for the creams, less the effort you saved for returning / selling the AJs (a few hours to list and ship and go to the store is worth maybe 100 for you). So to that end, you paid market. Wear them well.
You have a degree in saltiness or what? Just let that man be happy 

Sure you have a degree in taking too seriously **** online 

They have pretty good deals for the core black 3.0 and the core blue ones and also the collegiate navy. Im thinking of ordering a pair.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting your most desired shoe (I will never say "cop grails" as I have a graduate degree, LOL). For the next time, don't get distracted by your "out of pocket" and have that make you think you're getting a great deal. You essentially paid 650 for the creams, less the effort you saved for returning / selling the AJs (a few hours to list and ship and go to the store is worth maybe 100 for you). So to that end, you paid market. Wear them well.
Did you come from styleforum? You seriously sound so arrogant 

laugh.gif
 so now you pretentious? Explains the essays and out of touch reality with conversing or grasping the culture of this thread.

Drop your knowledge of MONETARY value in the Yeezy thread. Have fun explaining that to them.

Last edited:
Damn not a well start for you.. js. Let him enjoy bruv. Happiness is happiness. 

Anyone ever deal with this?

Ebay seller has high rating about 500+

Purchased a pair of UB on ebay (DEC 28th), but seller said he cant ship until today..

Messaged him a couple times 28th-30th if he could ship via USPS B&M store and he replied with "no, i dont trust any courier other than my mailroom"

He shipped them out today, but i come to find out he shipped it via USPS Media mail (untraceable) WTF??

Edit: I know what media mail is, but i find it odd that he told me he doesnt trust x courier but ends up using it with a method that has zero tracking

Fixed DATE

Last edited:
Did you come from styleforum? You seriously sound so arrogant 

I say cop grails and guess what pal, I also have a graduate degree. Two of them actually. But who's counting?

Purchased a pair of UB on ebay (Nov 28th), but seller said he cant ship until today..

Messaged him a couple times 28th-30th if he could ship via USPS B&M store and he replied with "no, i dont trust any courier other than my mailroom"

He shipped them out today, but i come to find out he shipped it via USPS Media mail (untraceable) WTF??
Nov??? Bro its Jan now. I wouldn't do that deal thats just too long man. Better call PAYPAL if you used it lol 

Purchased a pair of UB on ebay (Nov 28th), but seller said he cant ship until today..

Probably the seller was out of town for the Holidays.

And probably he gets hookups on shipping from his mail room if he shipping shoes as media mail.

Last edited:

Yes according to StockX I took a hit but when you factor in their fees and shipping I actually came out on top. Size 13 is available at one other store in LA from what I've found and it's $600 plus 9.5% tax that's $657. Where as the shoes i had maybe could have been sold for $220 each if I was lucky. Now who came out on top???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom