ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roll.gif
 Boobs looks real for sure...  
If those ain't real boobs then I been out the game too long 
laugh.gif

Fair price for mystery greys? Saw a pair in the fb groups. Might pick up the shoes but seller wants 220 for a size 9 worn once

Fair price for mystery greys? Saw a pair in the fb groups. Might pick up the shoes but seller wants 220 for a size 9 worn once
Do it. I saw a pair for $190 shipped a couple of days ago where they looked like they were only tried on. Gone in about 15 minutes

Last edited:
Yeah, those dont look used except for the dirt lol  Just look at over all of the shoe...  but $220 is good for MG.

Yeah, those dont look used except for the dirt lol  Just look at over all of the shoe...  but $220 is good for MG.
Thats picked up but i gotta drive like 40 miles one way to get em. Thinking if i should pay the extra costs just to have em shipped lol.

Thats picked up but i gotta drive like 40 miles one way to get em. Thinking if i should pay the extra costs just to have em shipped lol.
if he's only 40 miles away, shipping should cost no more than $8. And gas for 80 miles of driving is definitely more than $8 

Advantage is seeing it in person when copping making sure you got the right pear.  40 miles aint nothing and you dont have to wait overnight 

You guys are overthinking this ... might be worn more than once but that stain is just dirt ... there is no heel drag from what I see

"One wear" in the sneaker world is the equivalent of asking a girl how many dudes she smashed. You know it's more than what she is telling you.

Back
Top Bottom