ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry in advanced but I got my 1st pair of UB and the denim wore off onto the boost. How do I clean it? Soap and water?
get goop hand cleaner and try it. it may work. 

cover area affected with the goop and let sit over night, clean off and do it 1-2 more time or until area is clean. can get goop at autozone for $1.99. its just the white automotive hand cleaner. has worked with receipt stain on aj11's and possibly would work on denim stain. worth a shot. 

Adidas just charged me the tax for the Parleys separately. Some of you might want to check your statements.
laugh.gif
they just went back and charged me as well. tax on the olive xr1's. gave me a 20% off coupon as consolation. 

I'm so confused-there was so much love for 3.0s when pics initially released. There was some ball sack talk early on but it faded and the silo seemed to be gaining some serious steam. Seems like, in the past 2 days, people have decided the 3.0s are awful(minus a few cws) what happened?? Did i miss something?

Mannnn-I cant unsee those stretch marks[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

I'm so confused-there was so much love for 3.0s when pics initially released. There was some ball sack talk early on but it faded and the silo seemed to be gaining some serious steam. Seems like, in the past 2 days, people have decided the 3.0s are awful(minus a few cws) what happened?? Did i miss something?

Mannnn-I cant unsee those stretch marks[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]
Shoes are what you make them. 3.0 look good to me. Hope they are readily available so I can scoop with ease.

Very comfortable but of course not UB level. if you have been eyeing them for a while i'd say go for it. 
Do you guys know if this is similar sizing with NMDs and Yeezy V1?

I am size 7.5 with both NMDs and Yeezy v1. Would i be ok with 7.5 with these?

Thanks a lot in advance and will give rep. Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom