ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for the redundancy but I just purchased my first pair of the green duck camo adidas NMD_XR1. How do these fit?

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for the redundancy but I just purchased my first pair of the green duck camo adidas NMD_XR1. How do these fit?
true to size for me..

i wear size 7.5 in NMDs, Yeezy V1 and NMD XR1..

Where did you buy your pair?

Low key salty i missed out on those uncaged TB, but then again, i wasn't trying to monitor new posts on this forum yesterday. Took the day off for Thanksgiving.

Low key salty i missed out on those uncaged TB, but then again, i wasn't trying to monitor new posts on this forum yesterday. Took the day off for Thanksgiving.

More will come out. December 1 or 3 is the official release date.

Last edited:
i need an advise about ADO pure boost. i am us10.5 with ub1.0 & 2.0, us10 with y-3 pure boost, us11 with adidas pure boost zg (general release) which size should i go for ADOs?

Wow ultra boost military pack with the primeknit !!! Hum just see those on solecolect

Last edited:
Yeah these have been posted the past week or so on a number of sites. Pic below, not sure if it's been posted in this thread? I'm in for a pair. Just got a pair of ore black UBs after years in Nikes. They've become my daily.

View media item 2240683
Im in on those. After the Triple white and triple black,this military pair will looks perfect in my closet

Am I the only person in here that's not to excited about the all black UB? not a fan of all black shoes

wth, i can't seem to sign up. i keep getting 1 error even though I filled everything
you ain't alone, im not a big fan of all black shoes, all the details get lost and there's no contrast anywhere.

def not for me.

I've been saying since the beginning that the White 3.0 look like stretch marks and my opinion hasn't been swayed yet.
laugh.gif

Luckily I doubled up on White 2.0 since I still think that White 2.0 >>> White 3.0 for this specific cw.
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah I'm not a big fan of those militaries. I don't like when there is a visible toe cap like the MC 1.0.

So I'd rather personally have olive 2.0 then the military 3.0

Was thinking about doubling up on CB 1.0s for a while now bc mines got beat up at the last 3-4 events I been to, but figured I'll hold off and try for the CB 3.0s instead.

I'll pass on the white 3.0s but feeling the Greys

I must have the military 3.0 even if it means paying resell.

In other news (non UB) I picked up the green duck camo NMD-XR1

and actually prefer that over the bape NMD

Am I crazy?

Back
Top Bottom