ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been saying since the beginning that the White 3.0 look like stretch marks and my opinion hasn't been swayed yet.
laugh.gif

Luckily I doubled up on White 2.0 since I still think that White 2.0 >>> White 3.0 for this specific cw.

Last edited:
I've been saying since the beginning that the White 3.0 look like stretch marks and my opinion hasn't been swayed yet. :lol:

Luckily I doubled up on White 2.0 since I still think that White 2.0 >>> White 3.0 for this specific cw.

Didn't really believed it until I saw that pic.

30% off Y3 this weekend, V tempted to go for the Y3 boosts price works out nearly the same as UB tho and i doubt they are as comfortable. Porsche design UBs on the other hand got 20% off..... Hummmm

Yeah, there's a handful of Y-3 but most pairs disappear when you select shipping to the UK.

It's a great price for those.

Adidas just charged me the tax for the Parleys separately. Some of you might want to check your statements.
laugh.gif
Yeah same thing... they sent this email:

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order on adidas.com. Unfortunately, when collecting the funds for your purchase, there was an issue with capturing the sales tax. On 11/22/2016, we will process the remaining sales tax value of $18 from your order numbered XXXXX.

Thanks,
Adidas Consumer Relations

Sorry in advanced but I got my 1st pair of UB and the denim wore off onto the boost. How do I clean it? Soap and water?

Sorry in advanced but I got my 1st pair of UB and the denim wore off onto the boost. How do I clean it? Soap and water?
Nah man it's on there for good, soap and water may help a little but it's not fully going to go away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom