ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if it's a good thing that I did not receive an email from Goat or they just want to delay my L.

You already know the answer to your question. Take your L in silence, and enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I submitted 4 orders at RSS for the grey 3.0's but none of them went through for some reason. Oh well I hope I can come up on a pair eventually.

View media item 2240032
I'm sorry for this. This made me change my view from ball sacks. :rofl:
Bro on a serious note. My wife and I just had our first baby and I was nervous as hell that her stomach was going to look like that after giving birth. Thank goodness she has good genes cause her stomach is flat with absolutely zero stretch marks. If her stomach ended up looking like that I would have sold all my ultra boost to get corrective surgery lmao.

Bro on a serious note. My wife and I just had our first baby and I was nervous as hell that her stomach was going to look like that after giving birth. Thank goodness she has good genes cause her stomach is flat with absolutely zero stretch marks. If her stomach ended up looking like that I would have sold all my ultra boost to get corrective surgery lmao.

Congrats bro. Hope all is well with your fam. Im sorry if this will offend someone and I mean no harm especially to women who has this because of birth. I just cannot unsee it when I saw this.

Congrats man! We just had our first in March. 

Good health to you and yours! (my wife lucked out as far as stretch marks too 
nthat.gif
)

Don't totally agree with you. Maybe with the basic cws like black, white and grey. But when they do drop the olive, burgundy, tb and white noise I'm sure that will move fast

i think the 3.0 will pretty much hold serve at retail for the basic cws like triple white, core black and grey. they'll prob fly at 160 shipped or less. the other cws you mentioned will go at retail and fetch up to 30-50 bucks above retail

IMO

Last edited:
i think the 3.0 will pretty much hold serve at retail for the basic cws like triple white, core black and grey. they'll prob fly at 160 shipped or less. the other cws you mentioned will go at retail and fetch up to 30-50 bucks above retail

IMO

Can agree with you. It will just depend if its limited or what. Just hoping we can scoop the pairs we want.

Back
Top Bottom