ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had two people agree to a deal with me for the RC and both have backed out!

Pissing me off!

RC's and Triple blacks both being delivered Monday. I had a bunch of people cancel on me before securing a pair. Super annoying.

Last edited:
how much you paid gordy?

I was one of the first to secure a pair but won't get them until after release 
mean.gif

how much you paid gordy?

I was one of the first to secure a pair but won't get them until after release :smh:

$400 shipped. Figured that was the best price I was going to find and bit the bullet. Sold my creams for $390 to offset the cost.

Last edited:
Am I the only person in here that's not to excited about the all black UB? not a fan of all black shoes
Nope, triple blacks do nothing for me. Tbh, I prefer the core blacks over them, I like the contrast of the white midsole. To each their own though, I can definitely see the appeal, not worrying about the midsole yellowing would be nice.

So goat accepted my offer but didnt push through because of my paypal fund. Lol. Wanted to use cc but goat wont accept it because my postal code is wrong.

Those 3.0s are hit or miss depending on the CW. Not a big fan of the white 3.0s. But the light grays that went up for pre-order look a lot better.

they must be using leftover basura from the parleys...
Hasn't that been Adidas MO? Use left over stock to create a new shoe. Triple whites used for most of the college pack and core black 2.0 used for gold medals and silver medals used for 3M's. Lazy p h u c s

So goat accepted my offer but didnt push through because of my paypal fund. Lol. Wanted to use cc but goat wont accept it because my postal code is wrong.

damn man that sucks. Hopefully they still have them there once you get everything figured out to buy em

Back
Top Bottom