ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That white/blue pair was one of the many pairs of samples that popped up earlier this year but no confirmation of those dropping iirc.

I saw over on FB dudes doing some sort of glitch and it involved sharing the shoe on social media and it was very time consuming. 
Man, those guys gonna **** around ruin it for everybody
mean.gif

GOAT gonna be on some, "Due to a glitch in the system, the raffle event has been cancelled."

Last edited:

Man, those guys gonna **** around ruin it for everybody
mean.gif

GOAT gonna be on some, "Due to a glitch in the system, the raffle event has been cancelled."
It's not a glitch, there was a way of getting more tix, people took it, not like it was mandatory for everyone to share, the ones who did they got more tix, that's it 

I saw over on FB dudes doing some sort of glitch and it involved sharing the shoe on social media and it was very time consuming. 

It's not a glitch. It clearly states you can share each shoe on each social media outlet 1 time for 5 tickets each. It doesn't take much time to do that for all the shoes and rack up 4K tickets. How bad do you want it is what it comes down to. Of course somebody putting 4K into one shoe can be beat by somebody putting 1 ticket in, but at least you can say you did all you could to get as many tickets as you could to make your chances the best possible. So you guys can stop with the "glitch" bc it's not a glitch by any means. They did that on purpose. Free marketing. Duh.

Yeah iirc you shared the shoe over on social media, get more tickets and select a different shoe and repeat the process. It takes so long because the app sends you back to the top of the screen causing it to take longer.

Oh. Got no time for that.

Only shared it in instagram and thats it for me. only got 105 tix. Not expecting to win.
I have low expectations as well. If the guy who put one wins well that's it. No harm done to me or to anyone in particular 

It's not a glitch. It clearly states you can share each shoe on each social media outlet 1 time for 5 tickets each. It doesn't take much time to do that for all the shoes and rack up 4K tickets. How bad do you want it is what it comes down to. Of course somebody putting 4K into one shoe can be beat by somebody putting 1 ticket in, but at least you can say you did all you could to get as many tickets as you could to make your chances the best possible. So you guys can stop with the "glitch" bc it's not a glitch by any means. They did that on purpose. Free marketing. Duh.
Marketing on my twitter was strong an annoying haha 

Nah what i saw was different and dudes were getting WAY more than just 5 tickets. I'm pretty sure i know the difference of free marketing. 

Nah what i saw was different and dudes were getting WAY more than just 5 tickets. I'm pretty sure i know the difference of free marketing. 

Did I say it was just 5 tickets? Read and do the math slowly and carefully. 5x3 social media outlets, (twitter, Ig, FB) = 15 tickets per shoe. There were over 250 shoes. That's 3750 tickets.

Everybody calling it a glitch just sounds salty and lazy. Or just unmotivated to put the work in to get that amount of tickets. If you're not gonna do it yourself then don't complain about it. People always wanna complain about what they don't have but won't realize it's all a result of lack of effort smh.

how do you share the shoe? not seeing any link or anything 

Once you put your ticket in, hit save. It'll say congrats you're entered and then there are 3 social media outlet buttons right above the button "Done". Click them and they'll all post to your social media accounts tied to your phone. Simple as that.

Everybody calling it a glitch just sounds salty and lazy. Or just unmotivated to put the work in to get that amount of tickets. If you're not gonna do it yourself then don't complain about it. People always wanna complain about what they don't have but won't realize it's all a result of lack of effort smh.
Positive i'm the only one who mentioned a glitch in the past hour and i'm not salty about it at all. Who's complaining?  All i said that it was time consuming. I'm sure i saw people talking about a method that got them over the total amount that you seem so optimistic on defending. Glitch or not It's still an effort for a raffle at the end of the day.

Positive i'm the only one who mentioned a glitch in the past hour and i'm not salty about it at all. Who's complaining?  All i said that it was time consuming. I'm sure i saw people talking about a method that got them over the total amount that you seem so optimistic on defending. Glitch or not It's still an effort for a raffle at the end of the day.

There are people calling it a glitch on multiple forums and threads. I'm not defending anything. I'm just stating facts while you're being defensive. Nothing else to see here.

Back
Top Bottom