ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's becoming increasingly time consuming and annoying to cop sneakers kinda dampens the whole experience. And if you are an adult with things to do it's very hard to stay on top of things, especially with limited pairs. Kinda sucks but oh well money saved and more money made.

Upon browsing goat app I was suddenly tempted to bid for the size 10 RC. 
laugh.gif
and thats how they get you 
laugh.gif

Ended up with 3964 tickets...i seem to have chosen a diff route than most in here though...i just put like 110 tix on all the kicks I really wanted lol. Almost all of us will get L's regardless of which way we did though :rolleyes

Ended up with 3964 tickets...i seem to have chosen a diff route than most in here though...i just put like 110 tix on all the kicks I really wanted lol. Almost all of us will get L's regardless of which way we did though
eyes.gif
I did the same. Scattered them on a little bit of everything. Hope to hit but not mad if I don't.

How do the Y3 Pure Boost Zg fit compared to ultraboost?
I wear mine 0.5 down from my UBs, but they don't fit as snug as my UBs.  Could go a full size down if your feet aren't super wide and you like a snug fit.  the knit is softer and looser than UBs. when you put the shoe on you can tell it's a casual shoe and not a snug-fit running shoe like a UB.

Back
Top Bottom