ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of people hoping to trade V2s for RCs. Anybody trying to trade for creams? 
wink.gif

Last edited:

I'm definitely one of them lol (RC's). I might be in the minority but I can only rock the 750's. 350's look weird on me. 
I totally get it. They're not for everybody, but I was trying every raffle, app, etc. I could to get black V2s and struck out everywhere.

Hey Guys, 

My roommate is trying to buy a pair of sneakers from footseek and Ive never heard of this site. Are there sneakers legit and authentic or is it after market UA products??

Thanks

Hey all , long time lurker finally getting around to be posting. New to the ultra boost hype, and definitely disappointed that I missed out on all  the 1.0 shoes (especially the 3M, not sure how anyone could prefer the RC over them). Had a few questions for you experts, so I really think the 3.0's are going to be hit or miss for me, the exception being the green, wool grey, and whatever these ones are below are with the blue translucent cage (they look similar to the white noise 3.0 but nicer imo).

1. Does anyone know if the blue caged ones are official or customs? I've only seen them on one site so I'm not getting my hopes up. 

2. I haven't seen anyone really mention the chocolate 2.0 release (Asia only?) as I figure it has to do with the rarity of the shoe. Can anyone here confirm if this is indeed the rarest ultra boost, (StockX doesn't even have them up)? Saddest part is that I think it's between this chocolate and the 3M 1.0 for the nicest ultra boost. 

3. Last question, not to hate but I've seen nothing but praise for the 3.0 coming up, and while I commend Adidas for not standing pat and doing a re-hash of the previous models, the 1 part Ruffles potato chip/ 1 part Vacuum over old carpet/1 part Yeezy design of the upper is really hit or miss. Case in point, I'll concede the Olive, Wool Grey, and the Blue caged ones below will be fire. But take a look at the TB 3.0 vs 2.0 and tell me with a straight face how these are even close. 

Olive 2.0 vs 3.0

What are these?

TB 2.0

TB 3.0

Chocolate, asia only release?

3.0 wool grey?

Last edited:
my favs i own are still multicolor 1.0, CNY, royal 1.0 and MG.

and the olive 2.0

i think i own every pair that i liked and could get my hands on within reason.

no burgs, olive 1.0, cream...but those are priced waaay too high for me. cream is def overrrated imo (would love to own burgs and olive 1.0s) but i'll settle for the 3.0s when they release

Last edited:
my favs i own are still multicolor 1.0, CNY, royal 1.0 and MG.

and the olive 2.0

i think i own every pair that i liked and could get my hands on within reason.

no burgs, olive 1.0, cream...but those are priced waaay too high for me. cream is def overrrated imo (would love to own burgs and olive 1.0s) but i'll settle for the 3.0s when they release

My favs from my collection are obviously creams, silver ltds, triple white 1.0s and core black 1.0 (even tho they're ds)
just love that 1.0 pattern

Even though I've had my strong opinions on the creams, Solar Reds 1.0 are my fav UB. Wish they made a more deep/cherry red CW option.

so glad i hit on a buncha yeezys yesterday...already paid resell for 1 RC...if i dont hit another for retail, ill be trying to trade for another

Looked at my creams yesterday as if i was completely over them. I have so many pairs now and they were my first. Maybe in the summer they'll grow on me again.

Hey all , long time lurker finally getting around to be posting. New to the ultra boost hype, and definitely disappointed that I missed out on all  the 1.0 shoes (especially the 3M, not sure how anyone could prefer the RC over them). Had a few questions for you experts, so I really think the 3.0's are going to be hit or miss for me, the exception being the green, wool grey, and whatever these ones are below are with the blue translucent cage (they look similar to the white noise 3.0 but nicer imo).

1. Does anyone know if the blue caged ones are official or customs? I've only seen them on one site so I'm not getting my hopes up. 
2. I haven't seen anyone really mention the chocolate 2.0 release (Asia only?) as I figure it has to do with the rarity of the shoe. Can anyone here confirm if this is indeed the rarest ultra boost, (StockX doesn't even have them up)? Saddest part is that I think it's between this chocolate and the 3M 1.0 for the nicest ultra boost. 
3. Last question, not to hate but I've seen nothing but praise for the 3.0 coming up, and while I commend Adidas for not standing pat and doing a re-hash of the previous models, the 1 part Ruffles potato chip/ 1 part Vacuum over old carpet/1 part Yeezy design of the upper is really hit or miss. Case in point, I'll concede the Olive, Wool Grey, and the Blue caged ones below will be fire. But take a look at the TB 3.0 vs 2.0 and tell me with a straight face how these are even close. 

View media item 2239024  Olive 2.0 vs 3.0

View media item 2239025 What are these?

View media item 2239026 TB 2.0

View media item 2239027 TB 3.0

View media item 2239014 Chocolate, asia only release?

View media item 2239015 3.0 wool grey?

Oh man, are those white and blue coming out?

Back
Top Bottom