ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn Orcas... photo IFF I think 
laugh.gif
  Saw it on FB
SNS x Social Status x adidas (it's the same pair)

I was lucky enough to get a pair of Yeezys today (green). Gotta say Adidas really needs to change up there release method. This is madness. C'mon Adidas.....

Anyway, hoping I can trade for RC's 

just managed to score another pair of greens on kith this time a half size up :smokin :smokin :smokin

sorry for the yeezy talk, I dont venture to that that thread :lol:

Last edited:
congrats man....wish i had an iphone

that thread is brutal...

nah, i guess frenzy didnt work. they did a surprise drop on their own site.

they probably planned it the whole time to throw everything off :lol:

Last edited:
After seeing that SNS 2.0 I think RC is the smarter buy.
Average price on StockX is 450 depending on size. If you guys sign up you get that $25 promo off your bid.

Not sure if this has been posted on here before.
But this guys has a mad collection of BOOST.
Trough out this video he show an upcoming Chinese New Years uncaged. Pretty dope CW If you ask me.
Check out his stuff.. he also has an online shop with boost propaganda.

Not sure if this has been posted on here before.
But this guys has a mad collection of BOOST.
Trough out this video he show an upcoming Chinese New Years uncaged. Pretty dope CW If you ask me.
Check out his stuff.. he also has an online shop with boost propaganda.

That's Teddy Safarian; tattooer out of Denver. I believe he just got into the game earlier this year. Seems like a cool/chill guy. Reps Adidas a little too hard, but whatever. He's doing what he likes; can't be mad at that.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how nice or poor Triple Blacks are in person? From pics they look really good to me but something tells me I might be underwhelmed when I see them in person.

Can anyone comment on how nice or poor Triple Blacks are in person? From pics they look really good to me but something tells me I might be underwhelmed when I see them in person.
It is an all black shoe...  It is one of those either you like em or not...  

They're great.

If you like the idea of a triple black ultra boost, you'll love them.

Back
Top Bottom