ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard from a pretty reliable source today that TB would release on the confirmed app. Probably old news by now but figured worth sharing.

Last edited:

Heard from a pretty reliable source today that TB would release on the confirmed app. Probably old news by now but figured worth sharing.
I would be excited but fake gps does not work anymore...
tired.gif
 FTL is my chance if they release local... 

Not sure if this has been posted on here before.
But this guys has a mad collection of BOOST.
Trough out this video he show an upcoming Chinese New Years uncaged. Pretty dope CW If you ask me.
Check out his stuff.. he also has an online shop with boost propaganda.

Boost god. Has almost every pair of ultra boost and nmd pks

About to list my creams to recoup the money I spent on RC's. Been pretty consistent with the "they're overrated" sentiment. Held on to them to see if I would grow to love them but nope, still overrated.

About to list my creams to recoup the money I spent on RC's. Been pretty consistent with the "they're overrated" sentiment. Held on to them to see if I would grow to love them but nope, still overrated.

Creams overrated? I don't think they are overrated but they also aren't at the top of my top5. They will always be in my top5, but I prefer my MG over them.

Creams overrated? I don't think they are overrated but they also aren't at the top of my top5. They will always be in my top5, but I prefer my MG over them.

Overrated in my eyes but I know I'm in the minority. Creams don't even break the top five for me.

creams are cool but they are definitely overrated. Has more to do with limited availability though. Had they made as many as CB1 and Og purps, for example, they wouldn't be as overrated since price would be manageable for most. Most probably wouldn't want them as much.

Current market price has made them overrated.

wore my creams twice and OG whites once. I think it has more to do with them being light colored shoes. I can't get over light colored shoes. Almost wore the OG whites today with some plumas and red/black flannel and felt weird. Went with black y-3 pure boost and was happier

I wear Chalks a good amount but I also have a backup pair so I'm not worried about beating this pair up too much. Been wearing the 3Ms a lot less lately due to the lack of a backup. MGs are beat to crap.

That was a good string of LTDs.

what happened to your OG purps? Thought you found a pair?
Oh I wasn't listing all my UBs haha, just thinking about that string of LTDs.

I have like 20 pairs of UBs at this point, haven't counted in a while.

And yeah I did find a pair of OG Purps, but I want a backup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom