ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ebay just warned me about sales outside of ebay. RC's going to get me banned from the bay
mean.gif

Yoooooo!!!@ macg---u seriously deserve it man!!!legit happy for u my dude. Seeing you go back and forth/debating YOURSELF on RC presale/resale, was classic. @Pg62 good juju and karma your way dude. U did a serious solid for a "stranger?"
#muchrespect

I think i just got overly excited by another dude's pickup. LOL Felt genuinely happy that u got an oop and that users on here are not ALL about that resale life.
They're brothers

Thanks man. But we are brothers. I pass him 750's before now he's passing me 1/3 350's so that I won't feel bad for resell. 
laugh.gif
Mannnnn[emoji]128546[/emoji]. Couldnt yall have just lied to me. LOL. Restored my faith in humanity and sheet-now i'm back to hating[emoji]128540[/emoji] pg and macg i hate yall[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

@summeroflove-good foresight on the 3ms. You'd have to do unthinkable things to grab em at $330-350 nowadays-Chris RockXNewJackCity

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ebay just warned me about sales outside of ebay. RC's going to get me banned from the bay
mean.gif
I stay using eBay to sell or buy outside of eBay.

Those fees are a ***** 
mean.gif

I've been warned a few times but nothing has ever happened beyond that yet *knocks on wood*

Glad I locked down my pair of RC/TB. If today is any indication on what release day for those shoes will be, I would've failed miserably.
laugh.gif

Glad I locked down my pair of RC/TB. If today is any indication on what release day for those shoes will be, I would've failed miserably.
laugh.gif
Man, ADC cooked quick...  I read that there were very limited pears...

Soooo....

Was away from any form of internet connection for the past week and got back last night just in time to take an L on Yeezys.

Did I miss anything big in the UB world? RCs on the 29th right? How did NT fare on the TB release?

I stay using eBay to sell or buy outside of eBay.

Those fees are a ***** 
mean.gif

I've been warned a few times but nothing has ever happened beyond that yet *knocks on wood*
Ha. Yeah I've sold most of my Jordans outside of eBay. Customer gets to save a lil money and seller doesn't have to deal with the fees

First time I didn't bother with the Yeezy drop - no raffles entered, no attempt on Confirmed, Foot apps, or ADC. My heart is set on those TBs and RCs. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Soooo....

Was away from any form of internet connection for the past week and got back last night just in time to take an L on Yeezys.

Did I miss anything big in the UB world? RCs on the 29th right? How did NT fare on the TB release?
TB is on the 1st...  

Still haven't heard anything about the RC UB's dropping in europe. Really hope they do drop here, even if I'll probably fail. Haven't seen any of the EU ADC social media or retailers write anything about them.

TB is on the 1st...  
Don't know why I thought they were the 19th while I was out of connection. 

Still, any new announcements? I can't go back through 3000 posts.

Also, saw @sneakeraddet grabbed someones confirmation pic from the Yeezy thread and took it as his own 
roll.gif

"perfect cell voice": not bad...not bad at all....mouahahaha

pretty comfortable!
wish you guys good luck for the US release

Don't know why I thought they were the 19th while I was out of connection. 

Still, any new announcements? I can't go back through 3000 posts.

Also, saw @sneakeraddet grabbed someones confirmation pic from the Yeezy thread and took it as his own 
roll.gif
I think there was a couple of stores that had it initially at the 19th then Footsites are all 1st.

Maybe that is sneakeraddet 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom