ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't tried NMD's but I know some of you here said the comfort is nowhere close to the UB's but I heard that if you put an insole in the NMD's they become much more comfortable. Is this true?

NMD's are cool, but of all the Boost shoes I own theyre def the least comfortable. I havent even worn my NMD's yet so I guess I cant fairly judge them til I actually rock them for a day. But I can tell just by trying them on that the bottoms do feel kinda weird. I tried them on with insoles I grabbed from another pair of shoes and they feel a lot better.

I haven't tried NMD's but I know some of you here said the comfort is nowhere close to the UB's but I heard that if you put an insole in the NMD's they become much more comfortable. Is this true?
Its true it will be more comfortable but still nowhere near UBs. Heck even my PB Livestock is more comfortable compared to NMDs. Especially my TB mesh. Foot is aching over a period of time. 
mean.gif

Question for tomorrow's 350 drop. If I wear a 10 in UB, 10 in NMD, 9.5 in PK NMD, 10.5 in racers, what size should I go for in the 350 V2? 10 or 10.5?

Question for tomorrow's 350 drop. If I wear a 10 in UB, 10 in NMD, 9.5 in PK NMD, 10.5 in racers, what size should I go for in the 350 V2? 10 or 10.5?
Looks like you're just .5 size smaller than me (10.5 UB, 10 PK NMD) and a 10 in the belugas works for me (raffle i won didn't have half sizes) so a 10 should be fine for you as well.

Though I've heard a lot of ppl find they fit snug so they go up .5 a size, so just my 2 cents. Hope that helps 
ohwell.gif

I was just kidding. Plus he's my size. Size 10 FTW!
Nah, I'm size 8 - so you ain't gotta worry about me fighting for your pears 
laugh.gif

And I've already come to accept that I ain't gonna cop 3Ms at retail so I just joke around about it 
laugh.gif

Just looking forward to those Triple Blacks. They dropping during a work day so it's gonna be tough 
nerd.gif

Triple Blacks are slated for the reservation apps (Champs and FTL) right? If that's the case, I'm sure I can get at least one pair for retail that way. If I can get a Yeezy V2 via the reservation apps for both FTL & Champs, Triple Blacks should be no problem. Or at least I hope they aren't. 

Last edited:
Nah, I'm size 8 - so you ain't gotta worry about me fighting for your pears :lol:

And I've already come to accept that I ain't gonna cop 3Ms at retail so I just joke around about it :lol:

Just looking forward to those Triple Blacks. They dropping during a work day so it's gonna be tough :nerd:
Serious you a size 8? All the while I thought you're a size 10.

My plug finally got back to me, has an 8.5, 9 or 9.5 available in the RC for me to pick from. Though i want the them, i don't need them. With that said, do you guys think i could pull off an even trade for V2 reds or copper? I know RC are currently up there in resale but don't know if as high as v2?

Back
Top Bottom