ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool man. Plan to wear all 3?
I entered one raffle locally ....slim chance, just to sell. No lie, just to fund some banned 1's.
Thanks.

Only keeping Reds as I wanted the V2 Blinks and they may never release. Reds are closest thing to them. Coppers and Green will fund RC and TB double ups.

I'm genuinely amazed I copped all 3. I never win raffles for hyped stuff and this was my first W on Adidas Confirmed. So glad FTL and Champs employees can't rig raffles anymore.

Got Black Toes via FTL reservation app too.

Last edited:
White 1.0s are getting beat, but I don't even have a pair to transition in to. Don't want to un-DS my creams (which I was lucky to get by calling FeatureLV) or the white 3Ms that just came out (waiting for summer). Those are about my only 2 W's in the last year or 2. I did win those blue Jordan 12s, the HTM Lunar Zero or whatever they're called, and a few other Jordan's but I haven't worn any. Always back to the UBs

Man, Remember you for sure, similar sentiments. Me too, white 1.0 ripped on the ankle collar from the get go. 3m's are about yellowing after wearing thru Italy vaca.. grey wool just beaters at this point.

Oh well. Chalking them up to wear and tear and enjoying what they are

I have a hard time believe anyone can go 9/9 on Adidas Confirmed manually without a jail broken phone or Confirmed App glitches, etc. 3/3 I can believe. Tank did and I have no reason not to believe him.

On another note, I hope TB are on FTL and Champs apps and RC on Confirmed app for SF.

Last edited:
The only Yeezy i've ever hit were the Turtle Doves. Things changed tremendously since then.
Tremendously as an understatement. Ha! For real.. sneaker purchasing culture, Kanye himself, the resell apps, adidas tech, you name it. Still pushing the fully contained boost and Primeknit upper, though.

The only Yeezy i've ever hit were the Turtle Doves. Things changed tremendously since then.

I did hit on the OT manually, forgot to mention those. But I don't wear them much. I'd prefer MR or any of the v2.

Ahh well. I'll try tomorrow but not running the script so prob won't win. I've already emailed a few boutiques about the RV but no one is getting them. Hell I can't even cop the damn olive 2.0 which 70% of people dislike haha

They won't have them, these are alibaba exclusives.
You really have knock off 3 M's?
The knit did a look bit off but I wasn't paying close enough attention. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Now, I need to go home and stare at my 3M knit. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
roll.gif

@gordylock, sorry to pour salt in the wounds. Got u twisted for macg--Wish u coulda copped @retail but at least your RCs are on their way.

Those 3ms look legit to me too. Gonna have to stare at my pair too:frown:

@macg-3/3 [emoji]128579[/emoji]. Treat yourself to a pair of RCs buddy. The sneaker Gods have sent you a sign and u must comply. Hope (US)NT members have a safe, loving, and happy Thanksgiving holiday. [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
You really have knock off 3 M's?
The knit did a look bit off but I wasn't paying close enough attention. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Now, I need to go home and stare at my 3M knit. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Def. tank loves rocking his fakes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha man. I get refill's joke but I seriously didn't even notice they were fufu until I inspected them properly. Is there some long elaborate story on how/why you copped them tank? With you being one of the main Boost guys in the thread (and one of the best Boost legit checkers), it's pretty funny to see you rocking them. 

Haha man. I get refill's joke but I seriously didn't even notice they were fufu until I inspected them properly. Is there some long elaborate story on how/why you copped them tank? With you being one of the main Boost guys in the thread (and one of the best Boost legit checkers), it's pretty funny to see you rocking them. 
His triple blacks aren't really triple blacks either, they are David customs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom