ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@casper they released on confirmed app already. ADC or bust now. I already see the spinning wheel of death. Nightmares.

I know. I had no chance yesterday. I won't even bother with ADC. I'll cop off resell or trade for it if i want it that badly, which i dont think i do.

nthat.gif

@gordylock congrats man. Now you dont have to feel so bad for scooping up those RCs for presale resale.

I dont even get frustrated or flustered anymore. When my eventual W comes it's gonna feel tooooooo good. Happy Holidays folks.
yes I do. It wasn't me who hit on 350's
roll.gif
. Took L's everywhere on those.

Everyone getting drawn for 350's, gotta expect the value to drop, right? first time releasing 3 colors at once, all the "stuff" w Kanye right now..

Been out the UB hype since uncaged..not for me and lost interest. I still be in my 1.0's regularly. Topping my '16 list even still. All love

especially with what seems like the whole world of W's getting multiple W's, won't be surprised to see these go for below belugas. My L's won't be as salty then.

especially with what seems like the whole world of W's getting multiple W's, won't be surprised to see these go for below belugas. My L's won't be as salty then.

extremely confident the 3 that come out tomorrow will all be worth less than the Beluga's. Maybe the red one doesnt since it seems most desirable? I want the green pair. Thats all.

Won the Coppers in sz 12 on Champs and Greens in sz 12 on FTL. Won Reds on Adidas Confirmed yesterday. Will have all 3 in hand tomorrow in SF.

My guess is resale for Coppers and Green will be $550-650. Reds might be higher and possibly higher than Belugas too.$650-$750 imo.

Btw, ATC are ripping people off. Charging full resale at $300 for a cart. They really aren't providing a service at that point.

Last edited:
Won the Coppers in sz 12 on Champs and Greens in sz 12 on FTL. Won Reds on Adidas Confirmed yesterday. Will have all 3 in hand tomorrow in SF.
Cool man. Plan to wear all 3?
I entered one raffle locally ....slim chance, just to sell. No lie, just to fund some banned 1's.

Took an L on everything.
I still don't know how you guys keep winning. Lol
Do you have a significant "head start" on all the foot sites apps?
Looks like need to pay resell for those RC. With all the money saved on not buying UB2.0s, I think it is "justified" [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I feel like winning a raffle / being successful on ADC is like an inside joke that no one has let me in on yet. Can't believe some of these dudes are hitting 9/9 on apps.

I don't even have access to the apps in Denver, but 2 stores total are getting pairs (in stors raffle) locally. I didn't get any calls though, so I'm assuming I am going winless again.

White 1.0s are getting beat, but I don't even have a pair to transition in to. Don't want to un-DS my creams (which I was lucky to get by calling FeatureLV) or the white 3Ms that just came out (waiting for summer). Those are about my only 2 W's in the last year or 2. I did win those blue Jordan 12s, the HTM Lunar Zero or whatever they're called, and a few other Jordan's but I haven't worn any. Always back to the UBs

Back
Top Bottom