ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I know for certain is that that the L's will surely come reigning in come November 29th.

Last edited:

smokin.gif

looking back in time when i picked up wool greys in champs and put them back down
mean.gif
Lol, missed out on Creams and MGs too at around $250 from a reseller desperate to off load. Rejected as I thought they should be pretty easy to cop.

Now, once I see a CW that's dope and I can buy at retail or slightly above I just cop and think later....

Last edited:
If GOAT includes 3M's, I'll put 15 tickets towards them. If by some miracle I win, I'll oop them to you for retail. :pimp:

LOL don't waste your tickets like that!

:smokin
looking back in time when i picked up wool greys in champs and put them back down:smh:

Yeah, I remember I hit up Champs during a Yeezy raffle and the Wool Grey and White 1.0 were just sitting on the shelf. I tried them on but was like, "nah, gotta keep this bread in case I hit on the Yeezys". Actually ended up winning a pair of Yeezys, but had no Wool Greys :/

Shoprunner is offering 6 months free trial courtesy of T-Mobile. Adidas currently has free expedited 2-day shipping right now but only for a limited time (prob just for the holidays) and then I'm thinking they'll probably go back to offering Shoprunner shipping after? Here's the link if anyone is interested anyway: https://www.shoprunner.com/tmobile

interesting read. but that article speaks of the resell market like the main goal of the shoe companies are to be successful at resell. restocks and total sales are what all shoe companies should care about. there must be some kind of hype to balance things out. but companies can't get greedy like nike did in 2011-14. create good product, bask temporarily in your hype, create more product to make everyone happy and move on to the next.

IMO

Shoprunner is offering 6 months free trial courtesy of T-Mobile. Adidas currently has free expedited 2-day shipping right now but only for a limited time (prob just for the holidays) and then I'm thinking they'll probably go back to offering Shoprunner shipping after? Here's the link if anyone is interested anyway: https://www.shoprunner.com/tmobile
Additionally, Shoprunner is also free if you have an AMEX card.

its beginning.

I like that translucent cage. Looks beautiful

Starting to see "reasonable" TB prices in face book groups.

its beginning.

I like that translucent cage. Looks beautiful

Starting to see "reasonable" TB prices in face book groups.
I saw you poking around the worldwide group. Ending up copping a pair for a "reasonable" price. Not a 10.5 though, those are all yours.

Back
Top Bottom