ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking advantage of casual week at work. UNDS'd these today
smokin.gif

Sorry in advance @therefill
oh god un dsing the 3ms
nthat.gif

Just copped the UB Ltd silver metallic for about $123 :D
15% promo code and the 16% ebates. Couldn't pass. Hope they are as comfortable as everyone swears they are.
I was advised to half size up, but I went tts. Hope I don't regret that

Looking back in time... My first post, 18 months ago. Over 104,000 posts ago lol. Back before the insane hype. Now 3,500 pages later, here we are.
And I still buy a new pair of Ultra's on the regular. What an expensive love / addiction.

Looking back in time... My first post, 18 months ago. Over 104,000 posts ago lol. Back before the insane hype. Now 3,500 pages later, here we are.
And I still buy a new pair of Ultra's on the regular. What an expensive love / addiction.
I'm at the point now where my girl is giving me ish about all the shoe purchases
ohwell.gif

finally huh? i think my wife moved past that a couple years ago. not even worth her efforts anymore.
falling in love with the UB stopped me from buying a bunch of other random BS pairs that i really didnt need and only bought just to throw away money.

Dusted off the AdiZero MCs for the first time in months.  Still the ones out of all my Boost shoes that get people stopping me asking what they are and where they can get a pair.

Last edited:

I'm at the point now where my girl is giving me ish about all the shoe purchases
ohwell.gif
Unless you're married, shouldn't be the case...
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 I on the other hand... 
laugh.gif
  Good thing my desire is slowly going away...  Nothings tickling my fancy right now 
roll.gif

Went against the golden rule of not paying resell before release date. Whatever, RC"s are on the way :smokin

My girl can stay upset :lol:

Last edited:
smokin.gif

looking back in time when i picked up wool greys in champs and put them back down
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom