ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can foresee all the 'how to un-yellow the heel and cage' on these joints.  Still hopeful that the translucent cage looks good in person.

Trying to hold out! Taking everyones temperature to see what price they would take.
I managed to strike a good deal. Obviously would have loved to cop at retail but I'll be traveling for work on release day. Do wish the conversion rate from pounds to dollars was a better though.

350s for retail... 
pimp.gif
  Im out...

didnt even know FTL was getting them! Thats how much i know.

Adidas confirmed app or bust for me. And its always a bust

@gordylock congrats man. Now you dont have to feel so bad for scooping up those RCs for presale resale.

I dont even get frustrated or flustered anymore. When my eventual W comes it's gonna feel tooooooo good. Happy Holidays folks.

@casper they released on confirmed app already. ADC or bust now. I already see the spinning wheel of death. Nightmares.

@boozeforshoes; You may regret that trade down the line:/ Cream/tan are gonna be GOAT/grails; they've already achieved near grail status in less than a year of wide release. 5-6 years down the line i think creams will be outrageous $$$. do u tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom