ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smh always messin with people
messin with my feels. 
eyes.gif

Should I pull the trigger triple black for 320? I know its my decision but is it a good price?
That's not a bad price at all but I would wait until they release to buy. You never know... you may get lucky and cop a pair for retail. If not, the resale prices may actually decrease a bit once stock goes up.

Last edited:
TB shipped!!!!! from ADC EU 
roll.gif

And I have known that my 3M blacks will coming tomorrow through DHL.

Kith didn't send me a shipping email....but I am happy :smile:  

nthat.gif

I would honestly wait for the release. Prices might dip when they get released in the states.

That's not a bad price at all but I would wait until they release to buy. You never know... you may get lucky and cop a pair for retail. If not, the resale prices may actually decrease a bit once stock goes up.

Thanks for the advice. I stopped myself. Lol.

I wonder is sneaker politics would cancel my order for a reiging champ hoodie on the restocks app. The shoes always say not to order on hyped drops before actual release and you wont get a refund from SP. Not sure outside of the shoes though :lol:

Should I pull the trigger triple black for 320? I know its my decision but is it a good price?

I would honestly wait for the release. Prices might dip when they get released in the states.

Thanks for the advice. I stopped myself. Lol.

I probably would've copped at that price but I'm impatient. If I find a pair for $300 shipped and under, I'm pulling the trigger. I have a vacation to plan and don't need the added stress of release day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom