ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's begin to be a myth with the RC here in europe.. I ask all consortium stores here in Denmark, and out of 5-6 stores none of them will get the.. I havn't heard any stores here in europe there will get them yet.. Fingers cross, but it only looks a US drop...

White Noise will be mine without a doubt. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be much hype around them (or at least not yet
laugh.gif
). Hopefully it stays that way.

White Noise will be mine without a doubt. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be much hype around them (or at least not yet :lol: ). Hopefully it stays that way.

Doubt it will stay that way. But hopefully for us who wants it will be able to scoop a pear.

Wow I just bought some UBs for the first time since Highsnobiety. Copped all 3 with the vip price. Assuming I'll get cancellation email at some point

Is Road Runner actually legit? Never used it before but seen plenty of you guys say not to use it

They are legit but get ready for cancellation email. Lmao.

When are they dropping? And do the 3.0s fit the same as 2.0?

Can't answer your question with sizing cause I dont have one yet. And it just released. But best way to go is TTS or half size up like almost all UBs.

Last edited:
They are legit but get ready for cancellation email. Lmao.
Can't answer your question with sizing cause I dont have one yet. And it just released. But best way to go is TTS or half size up like almost all UBs.

The white noise 3.0s just dropped? Link?

Back
Top Bottom