ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm also passing on all three 3.0 from RRS at the moment since I'm in no rush to get any of those cws.

Yeah I'm with you there, saving for the oreo among others. Curious as to how the knit feels in comparison to the 1.0 and 2.0.
I heard 3.0 knit is stretchier/more elastic. Haven't personally had a 3.0 pair in hand though yet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put too much stock into those product pics, we all know how that goes.

Gonna have to hold off on the 3.0s for now, copped way too much this week. Thankfully none of the pairs that dropped are must haves for me. Grey are definitely nice tho.

I wouldn't put too much stock into those product pics, we all know how that goes.

Gonna have to hold off on the 3.0s for now, copped way too much this week. Thankfully none of the pairs that dropped are must haves for me. Grey are definitely nice tho.

So are we both targeting white noise?

I got the women's blue to be a gym/beater shoe. I don't remember which site it was but someone posted a running site that had video reviews of the men's and women's blue. I Preferred the heel cup on the women's

So are we both targeting white noise?

I'll be going after those for sure, along with at least 5-6 other 3.0s.

I copped Y-3 Sport Trail X, Alphabounce EM, shock purp UBs, and 4 pairs of V2 all this week so I'm pretty much tapped out at the moment.

Who isn't?

There some haters but we all know how that works on release date.

I'll be going after those for sure, along with at least 5-6 other 3.0s.

I copped Y-3 Sport Trail X, Alphabounce EM, shock purp UBs, and 4 pairs of V2 all this week so I'm pretty much tapped out at the moment.

Lol. Me just 1 pair of yeezys but saving for tbs and rcs. Im ready for resell.

Back
Top Bottom