ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm talking about the Hypebeast ones. those have the same color knit uppers and CB 1.0, CB 1.0 Wools, and OG's. Cut the cage on either 3 and paint the heel cup white and you won't be able to tell much of a difference. 

As far as football goes, I would've played in my socks tbh instead of Olives... or any UB's for that matter. That shoe has no traction lol
Can't agree more . 

@casper90403  Damn dude. Savage with the avi change 
laugh.gif

so many ragrats trading my wood woods for V2s

especially since kith uncancelled by V2s and i got them at retail anyways lol

136 pairs of parlay uncaged for EU is actually insulting.

What is the bigger plan here because they could sell 1500+ easily in EU and 3000+ in the US?

Guess I'm in the minority, not feeling those blacked out 3Ms. Reminds me of these

Last edited:
So I was planning to get  a pair of ATR just for the sake of owning them, but with all these heat, the olive and the black ones as well, might be saving to scoop some pairs, they're just too damn good !!!!!!!

Thought that since NMDs and Yeezys are taking most of the hype, RCs will be easier to cop but it doesn't look like it...sigh
[/quote]
Guess I'm in the minority, not feeling those blacked out 3Ms. Reminds me of these fakes

Had exactly the same thoughts as well (saw plenty of fakes in Shanghai) but doing this is better than a yellowish grey stained midsole.

Last edited:
Was thinking of that as well. Might try on my other pairs. Most fakes are OGs and Whites so far. Hence 3Ms might be safe. Fingers crossed.
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but there are fakes of almost all the UB colorways, and really very few of them are of the OGs. 3Ms def not fake from the reps. You can guarantee almost any shoe w/ high resale value will have reps out there.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but there are fakes of almost all the UB colorways, and really very few of them are of the OGs. 3Ms def not fake from the reps. You can guarantee almost any shoe w/ high resale value will have reps out there.
Speaking of which, I've never seen fakes of J&Ds

Actually saw loads of fake OGs, black 1.0 and whites in China and Philipines. Maybe cos we're in different parts of the world hence sightings differ.

3Ms 1.0 might not be well known enough I Guess.

Actually saw loads of fake OGs, black 1.0 and whites in China and Philipines. Maybe cos we're in different parts of the world hence sightings differ.

3Ms 1.0 might not be well known enough I Guess.
I mean that's fine you didn't see any 3M fakes, but they're definitely out there and definitely well known. Don't fool yourself.

Back
Top Bottom