ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My faves are the WWs and Wool Greys 1.0. Seem to fit almost any outfits....

Must say UBs set a pretty high bar on comfort. Gave up tubulars, air maxes and huaraches... lol
Definitely both great looking pairs
nthat.gif
wools are up there for me too, and I wish I had the WW's

And they make embarrassing noises on laminated and wet floors...hahaha
so does yeezys lol. Funny because today when I went to a school to vote, I had to walk down long hall ways and stuff and my boosts was just squeaking like I got a frog in my shoes. 

So i traded my ds creams (got for $20 under retail) and $100 cash for DS beluga v2's (my second pair).

I think about it sometimes but in the end... YES! it was worth it.

Max offer i got for creams were $360 (plus I knew id probably never wear em) so it was indeed time to go

So i traded my ds creams (got for $20 under retail) and $100 cash for DS beluga v2's (my second pair).

I think about it sometimes but in the end... YES! it was worth it.

Max offer i got for creams were $360 (plus I knew id probably never wear em) so it was indeed time to go
I would've done the same, the v2's are more unique- creams have plenty of similar alternative options for much less

(thought this was the yeezy thread since you posted the same thing there)
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I would've done the same, the v2's are more unique- creams have plenty of similar alternative options for much less

(thought this was the yeezy thread since you posted the same thing there)
laugh.gif
My bad lol...

Just super excited i guess and my wife don't understand the feeling lmao

Definitely both great looking pairs
nthat.gif
wools are up there for me too, and I wish I had the WW's
It's a never ending list mate.. really regretted sleeping on the creams...They go for a ludicrous amount of dough now... smh 

WW were a stroke of luck, was walking in the mall and they just dropped! 

I lined up for 3 hours for the WW's and was number 5 in the line. No problem at all to get my size 11.5 :smile: Only regret not brining my fionce to get me another pair so I would dare to wear them more often.

so far my favorite UB collab has been the RC. Followed by SNS. Might be biased since these are the only 2 collabs I have but they're the only ones I want for a reason

Ah ha. People would have been lining up for days in the US or EU. Lucky you~
Scored because I think the store was afraid of queues after the recent NMD fiasco that happened at that time. Makes bad image to a "National Icon:... hahahah

No collab is near the WoodWood imo. Loved them from the first sight. The all black primeknit, the cool cage, tongue and heeltabs make them the goat UB for me. SNS in second place.

WW are my 3rd, I only rank them so low because that color blocking is already done on a lot of UB's already. But the heel and different cage makes them unique. RC is somewhat similar to MG, but SNS white with black knit weaved in is a nice nice touch

EDIT: Forgot SB is my 3rd and WW are 4th

Last edited:
No collab is near the WoodWood imo. Loved them from the first sight. The all black primeknit, the cool cage, tongue and heeltabs make them the goat UB for me. SNS in second place.
They are nothing special, simple color way with a ww on the tongue

WW is one of the weakest collabs to me.

SB > Kolor (First Round) > RC > J&D > SNS > HB > HSN > WW > KVA > Kolor (Second Round)

Think I'm missing one or two

Back
Top Bottom